Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, Scott is so obedient. He should rebel against Xavier and oppose destroying the space base on which they build genocidal robots.

That will prove that he is an independent and wise leader. It is not as if the mutants had some method yet to be explained by which so many dead mutants are alive again.
    I like boyscout Scott but he is acting like a puppy to Xavier and Magneto.
    I mean, he should be respectful and help as he can but not fanatic.

Nah, Cyke in POX is written great. Best Cyke in years and I am sure that Hickman has a lot of cool stuff for him in X-Men too.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

There's no way this was more boring than the issue where Moira and Charles visited Magneto's beach house, Rasputin and Apocalypse hack a USB drive and some blue mutants look up in the sky shouting "Awaken My Masters."
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I was thinking... What if Mystique brought a Krakoan flower with her, and it ends up saving them but it ends in Orchiris' hands? Scott double checking if Raven had understood why they wouldn't bring flowers was kinda suspicious.
    Mystique was the only member of the team that stood out to me, in a 'why her?' Way. Like they have no reason to trust her and shes soo vulnerable compared to the others..but im assuming Xavier put her there as her favour to him from pox2 so Maybe thats why? The team's failsafe they didnt know about? Shes there for a reason either way

Yeah, Scott is so obedient. He should rebel against Xavier and oppose destroying the space base on which they build genocidal robots.

That will prove that he is an independent and wise leader. It is not as if the mutants had some method yet to be explained by which so many dead mutants are alive again.
    He can object and offer his own ideas without rebelling and challenging Xavier and Magneto, and it remains to be seen if they will be even able to destroy the base.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Mystique was the only member of the team that stood out to me, in a 'why her?' Way. Like they have no reason to trust her and shes soo vulnerable compared to the others..but im assuming Xavier put her there as her favour to him from pox2 so Maybe thats why? The team's failsafe they didnt know about? Shes there for a reason either way
    He may be trying to get rid of his exwife
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I feel like Blink and Polaris would have been better suited for this team.

The station is all metal and Blink can open multiple portals.

But ok Hickman. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    There's no way this was more boring than the issue where Moira and Charles visited Magneto's beach house, Rasputin and Apocalypse hack a USB drive and some blue mutants look up in the sky shouting "Awaken My Masters."
    Thank youuu, i really thought i was lo sing my kind seing people falling this the slowest issue yet. Smh

BANNED

Xavier and Magneto as a manipulative and overbearing gay power couple is all I ever wanted in my X-Men comics.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Wolverine Publicity. But at least his makes sense. lol

On serious note, Hickman probably has something sneaky planned for Mystique. There was her scene where she noted helping mutants wasn't enough for her and that she needed more.

Plus given the power set, her & Kurt are probably the best for the sneakier parts. But something is up since Cyclops had to call her out on whether or not she was listening.

I don't understand the criticisms of Archangel and Paige being "generic" when they have a line.
    The dialogue box could have been swapped out for Jean and Logan. Nothing about those lines felt like their voices. No personality came through

Right? Scotts reaction or lack thereof to what Xavier said was weird to me. Just another day at the office for him, getting martyred and all. The Scott and Jean we saw here are probably his pod kiddos come to think of it
    Well I have the answer for why everyone is so obedient and subdued.

Any story involving Xavier, the X-Men and their relationship to AI that omits Danger will be an automatic 0/10 for me.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    He may be trying to get rid of his exwife
    I totally forgot they were married!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Xavier and Magneto as a manipulative and overbearing gay power couple is all I ever wanted in my X-Men comics.
    Does that make Cyclops the young boy toy of MakerXavier
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    POX 2 and 3 were the most boring for me. This has been the best issues since HOX 1 imo. Sure I do get some saying there wasn't enough character interaction and things seeming hollow, but this was still mostly in set-up mode. I'd say wait until HOX 4 to see the better stuff where we finally leave set-up and get into the action & forward momentum.