Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Xavier and Magneto as a manipulative and overbearing gay power couple is all I ever wanted in my X-Men comics.
    YES. Feelingggg the cult leader fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    He may be trying to get rid of his exwife
    To make room for his new hubby Erik love wins

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I feel like Blink and Polaris would have been better suited for this team.

The station is all metal and Blink can open multiple portals.

But ok Hickman. Ok.
    Has Blink been used since new mutants? She wouldve been great here. Since they have these krakoa portals Now shes basically null at least Hickman has plans for Lorna in adjectiveless

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Blink was used in Exiles but they couldn't decide if it was AoA or 616 Blink.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

There's no way this is 616

The X-Men going out their way to denote the scientists is against everything the X-Men are about

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post

The X-Men going out their way to denote the scientists is against everything the X-Men are about
    Modern Xavier would totally do that

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

you must havent read the outback era of the xmen?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sorry This is 616. They already pulled out the 'This was Moira's 9th life' Twist and i dont think Hickmans lazy enough to do it again

Extraordinary Member

I think there are too many hints that this 10th life is still not the 'reality' that we all know. The question is how long will Hickman play in this world and then how does he bring it to merge with what we know, into Moira's maybe 11th life.

Astonishing Member

I almost ask why they didnt bring a teleporter then remembered Nightcrawler was there

Someone like Magik may have made the story Hickman wants to tell impossible

I don't think they died, obviously, Wolverine and Monet can survive the blast and the others were probably saved by a Jean tk bubble

Except that they explicitly say they want to avoid the death of civilians?

This has to be the least interesting of all issues so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The dialogue box could have been swapped out for Jean and Logan. Nothing about those lines felt like their voices. No personality came through
    Agree, it was very generic and whithout personality.

I think that pod people will come to play next issue or house of X #5. Probably will be important to know why x-men doesn't even question Xavier methods. Looks like brainwash and that Xavier can being people from death

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

DAA8950D-D04C-4CFE-B42A-F14440A40C73.jpg

Iconic Emma Frost sweeps in and makes an entrance, complete with royal attendants and insistence on properly addressing her by her title. The swag alone should have bought the flatscan court to heel. In fact, there’s a great deal of confidence in this issue from the mutant character, that Scott actually having doubts is bought up. That the mission was having overwhelming success right up until Erasmus blew everything up (unless that was somehow accounted for in their plans as well). That confidence is such a stark contrast to the last few years of anxious hand wringing and uncertainty, jarringly so. I’m glad we get to see what going to happen next week, because I am definitely curious about how this Mother Mold things is going to shake out. The reference to a Heller Faust intrigued me. I wonder if it was in reference to Erich Heller’s Faust's Damnation: The Morality of Knowledge.

Larraz is absolutely killing it.

Yes, the lines of Logan and Jean could have changed.

Jean saying "Let's kill those scientists" and Logan saying "No, let's not do it".

Maybe they should have added some "bub" so they could be distinguished.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    DAA8950D-D04C-4CFE-B42A-F14440A40C73.jpg

Iconic Emma Frost sweeps in and makes an entrance, complete with royal attendants and insistence on properly addressing her by her title. The swag alone should have bought the flatscan court to heel. In fact, there’s a great deal of confidence in this issue from the mutant character, that Scott actually having doubts is bought up. That the mission was having overwhelming success right up until Erasmus blew everything up (unless that was somehow accounted for in their plans as well). That confidence is such a stark contrast to the last few years of anxious hand wringing and uncertainty, jarringly so. I’m glad we get to see what going to happen next week, because I am definitely curious about how this Mother Mold things is going to shake out. The reference to a Heller Faust intrigued me. I wonder if it was in reference to Erich Heller’s Faust's Damnation: The Morality of Knowledge.

Larraz is absolutely killing it.
    Hickman totally fanboyed Emma here

and the mum felt not deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yes, the lines of Logan and Jean could have changed.

Jean saying "Let's kill those scientists" and Logan saying "No, let's not do it".

Maybe they should have added some "bub" so they could be distinguished.
    Damn them for not using Paige's corny phonetic southern accent. Nightcrawler didnt say zis or zat even once. Who are these people??????