Extraordinary Member

Default League of Villains (My Hero Academia) vs. MCU Villains

So the League of Villains recently got quite the upgrade in the manga and I wanted to test them out against fe MCU villains. Beware spoilers for MHa of course.

We won't be giving them the resources they just got. Here's the roster.

League of Villains: Tomura Shigaraki, Himiko Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress, Spinner and Gigantomachia.

Round 1: vs. Loki, Abomanation, Vulture, Yellowjacket, Ghost, Aldrich Killian (with Extremis) and Killmonger (from the end of the movie so he's eaten the heart-shaped herb and gotten his outfit).

Round 2: vs. Nebula, Korath the Pursuer, Ronan (no power gem), Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian

Round 3: vs. Thanos (armor and sword, no infinity stones)

Round 4: vs. Thanos (with the power, space, reality and mind stones)

Each fight takes place in New York city. Which fights can the League of Villains win and which ones do they lose?

Fight 1: The League and easy at that. I'll put this in spoilers but spoilers:
    Shigaraki can now destroy a town with his decay, and anything connecting to the pavement
    end of spoilers So I think Shigaraki can take the bulk of them if given any time and Gigantomachia and Twice can give him all the time he needs, so he's killing everyone that can't fly. The flyers aren't a whole lot to speak about so they eventually get taken out by Dabi or swarmed by Twice. League Stomps

Fight 2: Ebony Maw is the main thing of notice here. As he's potent and a good quick draw. If he can kill Shigaraki, his team has a decided edge. If Shigaraki kills him, his team has the edge. If we removed the two from the fight I'd go MCU villains. We really haven't seen what Gigantomachia can really do, but for now I assume Cull and Ronan can take him (this will probably be proven wrong whenever we actually see him try). For now I'll go 50/50

Fight 3: I feel Thanos casually kills anyone not named Gigantomachia 1/1. Only hope for the League is for G (I'm tired of typing that out) to buy time for Shigaraki's decay. The other guys are meat shields and not even particularly great meat shields.

Fight 4: Thanos. Curb stomp. Reality stone means the league's only shot don't mean dick. So you're stuck with a guy who whoops the hulks ass plus multiple other powers.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!