Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wonder Woman 77 review

What do you guys think? I find it interesting that Diana was ready to kill Cheetah. I also find it interesting Steve is jealous

After reading this issue I just realized why Modern Steve Trevor sucks (with exception to the movie). Its because the Golden Age Steve Trevor actually went on adventures with Wonder Woman and wasn't treated as a house cat.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    After reading this issue I just realized why Modern Steve Trevor sucks (with exception to the movie). Its because the Golden Age Steve Trevor actually went on adventures with Wonder Woman and wasn't treated as a house cat.
    It's so weird that they don't have him just be her sidekick or something like that. It's weird seeing him pop up every now and then like he's a burden to Diana or upset about Diana being Wonder Woman.

I think for the most part it’s because Dc doesn’t know what to do with him. I mean Diana has become more powerful. How can Steve help her in situations like the cheetah? This is why I do think him learning Amazonian training and maybe learning and collecting some magic items is a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I think for the most part it’s because Dc doesn’t know what to do with him. I mean Diana has become more powerful. How can Steve help her in situations like the cheetah? This is why I do think him learning Amazonian training and maybe learning and collecting some magic items is a good idea
    In the previous issue he was actually shown fighting a bunch of lycanthropes. I think in this current scenario he could be very useful and I'm going to be disappointed if its someone else that helps bail WW out.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Wonder Woman's new, Virginia city has grocery shopping. It's not just a big, fat beach.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you guys think? I find it interesting that Diana was ready to kill Cheetah. I also find it interesting Steve is jealous
    For me both these seemed to be limited to the effect of the Goddess of Love being killed.

I gave this three out of five.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor