Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking World War Hulk without the PIS

If World War Hulk went after the Illuminati members (Reed, Stark, Strange, Xavier) and we switched off PIS for these characters, would Hulk have been as threatening as he was made out to be?

No.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Yeah between Reed, Stark, and Xavier working together (Xavier's obviously not on their level but he's come up with some pretty good tech himself) Hulk's kinda screwed no matter how mad he gets. Not so sure about Strange since he was heavily nerfed around that time period.
    Last edited by wjowski; 08-28-2019 at 08:28 PM.

BANNED

Not sure...his powers do get better as he gets madder no? But Strange would hsve beat him for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah between Reed, Stark, and Xavier working together (Xavier's obviously not on their level but he's come up with some pretty good tech himself) Hulk's kinda screwed no matter how mad he gets. Not so sure about Strange since he was heavily nerfed around that time period.
    I mean the only reason Strange lost was because he was PIS'd to hell and back and stopped beating the **** out of him/got close enough for Hulk to grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Not sure...his powers do get better as he gets madder no? But Strange would hsve beat him for sure.
    No he just gets stronger.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he's just a big powerful brick. reed and stark figure something out.

bob unmakes him.

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    If World War Hulk went after the Illuminati members (Reed, Stark, Strange, Xavier) and we switched off PIS for these characters, would Hulk have been as threatening as he was made out to be?
    Not even remotely. He might beat Reed and Stark assuming no prep but it would be a fight. Strange would drop him in an instant. Even crushing Strange's hands required the P.I.S. of pretending Strange needs his hands to do anything, that he has no auto-defenses and that he couldn't sense that coming and that he's stupid. Xavier probably creates similar problems.
    Power with Girl is better.