Results 1 to 15 of 66

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Talking World War Hulk without the PIS

    If World War Hulk went after the Illuminati members (Reed, Stark, Strange, Xavier) and we switched off PIS for these characters, would Hulk have been as threatening as he was made out to be?

  2. #2
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    No.

    /limit
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,013

    Default

    Yeah between Reed, Stark, and Xavier working together (Xavier's obviously not on their level but he's come up with some pretty good tech himself) Hulk's kinda screwed no matter how mad he gets. Not so sure about Strange since he was heavily nerfed around that time period.
    Last edited by wjowski; 08-28-2019 at 08:28 PM.

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Not sure...his powers do get better as he gets madder no? But Strange would hsve beat him for sure.

  5. #5
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    18,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah between Reed, Stark, and Xavier working together (Xavier's obviously not on their level but he's come up with some pretty good tech himself) Hulk's kinda screwed no matter how mad he gets. Not so sure about Strange since he was heavily nerfed around that time period.
    I mean the only reason Strange lost was because he was PIS'd to hell and back and stopped beating the shit out of him/got close enough for Hulk to grab.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Not sure...his powers do get better as he gets madder no? But Strange would hsve beat him for sure.
    No he just gets stronger.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  6. #6
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,239

    Default

    he's just a big powerful brick. reed and stark figure something out.

    bob unmakes him.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    If World War Hulk went after the Illuminati members (Reed, Stark, Strange, Xavier) and we switched off PIS for these characters, would Hulk have been as threatening as he was made out to be?
    Not even remotely. He might beat Reed and Stark assuming no prep but it would be a fight. Strange would drop him in an instant. Even crushing Strange's hands required the P.I.S. of pretending Strange needs his hands to do anything, that he has no auto-defenses and that he couldn't sense that coming and that he's stupid. Xavier probably creates similar problems.
    His name is CAPTAIN MARVEL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •