Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Angry spoiled super strong nu52 super girl, I liked the flawed angry but growing version over the milk toast versions we tend to see.

Retired

I had to look up "milk toast" on Wikipedia: "Milk toast is a breakfast dish consisting of toasted bread in warm milk, typically with sugar and butter. Salt, pepper, paprika, cinnamon, cocoa, raisins and other ingredients may be added. In the New England region of the United States, milk toast refers to toast that has been dipped in a milk-based white sauce. Milk toast was a popular food throughout the late 19th and early 20th centuries, especially for young children and for the convalescent, for whom the dish was thought to be soothing and easy to digest. Although not as popular in the 2000s, milk toast is still considered a comfort food."

Sounds rather like French toast--but you make that with eggs. French toast is definitely a comfort food for me. Whenever my mother made that for my breakfast, I was so happy. Just the smell of it alone induces all kinds of positive emotions. And a bit of sadness now that I can't go back to those warm days.

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Pre-Crisis Kara is my favorite incarnation, though Peter David's Earth Angel Linda Danvers is a close second.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Angry spoiled super strong nu52 super girl, I liked the flawed angry but growing version over the milk toast versions we tend to see.
    Red Lantern Supergirl was great.