Well, yeah, this guy is a bit whiny but he knows his comics and i agree with him on Thanos and how Danvers shouldn't be strong enough to force him to use the gems (i'm still calling them Infinity GEMS you can't stop me) to get rid of her. Too many people think Thanos is ineffectual without the help of mystical macguffins.

Ironically Carol is the one character who is buffed in the movies compared to every other character who is less powerful than their comic version. In the comics I'd say she's slightly above Iron Man's level but gets easily knocked out by Hulk, Thor, and Thanos (and pretty much any herald of Galactus) but in the movies she's way stronger than those guys. No idea why they chose to make her so strong.

Eh, i dunno I can see the point of the complaints. Having a single character just outclass everyone by a wide margin can be very annoying, especially a character that was introduced literally right before the final movie of a huge saga. And it doesn't help that she's barely in Endgame at all so it seems like the Russo Bros. knew that her being as strong as she is was a problem but instead of fixing it somehow they just shelved her until the very end where it took the Power Gem to stop her.

Honestly I think a lot of the issues would've been fixed if she was introduced sooner into the MCU or if she had a humbling moment like the rest of the Avengers did when they fought Thanos in Infinity War. Because frankly her saying groan inducing lines like "you'll win because you have me now" and being proven right isn't a good way to make people like your character.