Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    What rule declares that Hulk or Thor has to be most powerful forever?
    When a large, green naked man with the IQ of a turnip declares that he's the strongest one there is, it's pretty much the gospel truth.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Wasn't this the same comic that had Thanos using a gun?
    Yes and all the Ultimates and some of the inhumans were fighting him too. Carol got the last hit in.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    So now Carol has shown to be able toe to toe with Thor and capable of pulling off the victory provided he is separated from his hammer. Do you guys think this is too much? Do you think this will become her new baseline??
    I don't mind her beating Thor but they could've at least started with the bottom ones then work up to Thor. That She-Hulk issue is gonna be boring.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by dreyga2000 View Post
    So now Carol has shown to be able toe to toe with Thor and capable of pulling off the victory provided he is separated from his hammer. Do you guys think this is too much? Do you think this will become her new baseline??
    I wouldn't be surprised if this was nothing more than an alternative reality story. Remember, Star has the Reality Stone now. Wouldn't be surprised if Star just messed with Carol's reality and in the end, things will be back to normal.