Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    That's probably a bridge too far, just because Norrin has such a speed edge. Nate, given the chance to act, might be able to mind-whammy the Surfer, or win a transmutation battle. But here he just doesn't get the chance to act. And, while Nate has the feats for acting as a disembodied astral spirit, I don't know that this helps him if he's instead turned into a teacup or sucked into a singularity before he can think.
    It's not at all clear to me if Nate even needs his physical body, except to play human when it suits him. PIS off, I don't think Norrin has any way to win; while Nate could eventually beat him down on the psychic plane.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    It's not at all clear to me if Nate even needs his physical body, except to play human when it suits him. PIS off, I don't think Norrin has any way to win; while Nate could eventually beat him down on the psychic plane.
    I wouldn't rule it out, you know. It just depends on what Norrin does, I guess, and whether the esoteric effect works for a 10 count or a win.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan