Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm so bummed Aquaman is even on this list, I loved this title pretty consistently since New 52.

Also read Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Terrifics and Freedom Fighters. I love all of them, I hope DC keeps them around.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Justice League Dark
    Aquaman
    Justice League Odyssey
    Supergirl
    Red Hood Outlaw
    Terrifics

Once upon a time I never would have dreamed I wouldnt be buying a Nightwing series actively being published...I also wouldn't have dreamed of one being as bad as this one either.

Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

Red Hood
    Deathstroke
    Harley Quinn
    Justice League Dark
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy

Deathstroke, Red Hood, Terrifics, Aquaman, Supergirl, JL Dark, and Martian Manhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    Teen Titans, Supergirl, Aquaman, Justice League Odyssey, Justice League Dark.

I also get Deathstroke---which used to be the best DC title to me during Rebirth---but it has gotten REALLY bad, since all the crossovers started hitting it and throwing it off. Actually surprised it hasn't gotten cancelled yet.
    I quite liked the Terminus Agenda. Priest’s run on the title will end with issue 50, and it’s sold well enough to keep going to reach that mark. After issue 50 I expect the title will be relaunched.

Until it ended, Adventures of Super Sons.
    Red Hood. Latest arc is only 1 issue in, and already very interesting.

Hawkman, it's one of two DCU titles I get. The only other DC books I buy are the Sandman Universe books.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    I'm so bummed Aquaman is even on this list, I loved this title pretty consistently since New 52.
    I know ☹. Aquaman has been consistently good to great since the New 52 started, which has basically been for almost 10 years now. It sucks that its sales are so low.

Also, it really saddens me to see Supergirl on a list of low selling titles; since it came back from hiatus post-Steve Orlando, to me, it's been WAY better and more interesting than anything Bendis has been doing on the two Superman books.
    Last edited by Uncanny Mutie; 08-29-2019 at 02:46 PM.

LOL, Screw Nightwing. Add me to the list of people who finally dropped it once they started all that "Ric" nonsense. Even before the whole "Ric" mess, it was treading on thin ice with me. That was just the nail in the coffin.

Freedom Fighters is it for me.

Freedom Fighters

Justice League Odyssey (which looks like it finally might be going somewhere)

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Justice League Dark
    Aquaman
    Justice League Odyssey
    Supergirl
    Hawkman
    Just these.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Reading Terrifics, Harley, Freedom Fighters.

Deathstroke I read in trade, plan on doing the same with Hawkman (which I hear great things about) and Martian Manhunter.

I was reading Super Sons but it's over.

I figured I'd give Outsiders a few issues to hear the reviews before jumping in. I *want* to read the book since I love Black Lightning and Duke/Signal seems to have potential....but I need to see where it's going first, I haven't enjoyed the Outsiders since the Winnick run pre-One Year Later.

I'd be reading Nightwing if it wasn't so awful. Dick Grayson is my second favorite character in comics and it almost physically hurts that his book is as bad as it is.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Bato, hawkman, ,teen titans, supergirl, freedom fighters. hawkman and teen titans are starting to lose me, though.

just Red Hood:Outlaw

"Harley Quinn" is a low-selling title? That actually surprises me. I had always assumed it was selling well. Does anyone think DC will outright cancel it, or will the book be relaunched over and over again because of her popularity?
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi