Thread: Young Justice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Young Justice

What was everyone thoughts on this season?
    Felt a bit like a set up season for the forth. I give it 7 out of 10. More thoughts when people reply

Honestly, I enjoyed it a lot. It ended strong and I'm pretty stoked for season 4. The middle might have dragged and they probably spread itself too thin. Which has always been a problem the series had.

A lot of setup, certainly. Like the horde of Super Babies, Jason Todd, and even the ending itself (with a world of possibilities for Tara for once). It really seems like its heading towards Final Crisis. Though the "how" and the way it does it are most certainly going to be different (even the Judas Contract was done differently).

I liked how it ended. Once Cyborg became a hero it got way better
    For awhile in the middle theyrr were doing this thing with Beast boy and the Outsiders that I didnt like at all. But around the time Cyborg got control over his powers the show got real good again. They devoted an entire episode to Mal,Karen and they're family. Anyway yea really liked it

Boisterously Confused

The last couple of episodes bounced back hard and strong. It was nice to see the bad guys take one on the nose, even if they're still moving their plan forward. Some of the voice acting has been weak and overdone. All in all tho, I liked it.

In a way, it makes me a little sad. It feels like an Elseworlds based on a DCU that Flashpoint wiped away.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The last couple of episodes bounced back hard and strong. It was nice to see the bad guys take one on the nose, even if they're still moving their plan forward. Some of the voice acting has been weak and overdone. All in all tho, I liked it.

In a way, it makes me a little sad. It feels like an Elseworlds based on a DCU that Flashpoint wiped away.
    ETA: The Golden Ring blew my mind!