Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
These episodes are okay from a writing standpoint, but I can’t be the only one somewhat underwhelmed by the animation. Now I’m far from a weeaboo, but I do wish American animation took more cues from their Japanese counterparts in terms of the effort of giving really creative/dynamic action sequences with animation that looks like this.

American action animation always gives off such a cheap feeling to me. Not to say they aren’t cheap animation from Japan that cut corners in terms of animation, but it just seems this show just can’t shake off that cheap feel. The only western animated show right now without anime influence but rivals the quality of a good anime production is probably Primal on Adult Swim.
If you want to see really cheap Superhero animation you should check out some of the Marvel cartoons in the past few years.

So far this season I'd say the animation has been pretty solid with the closest to one of the infamous season 3 slideshows being the flashback to the Outsiders taking on Kobra, and that was brief.

There really hasn't been much in the way of action so far.