Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1024

Thread: Young Justice

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Lor Zod and M'comm were way too entertaining as villains. I'm glad they're not killed off (or at least completely killed off in Lor Zod's case).
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Lor Zod and M'comm were way too entertaining as villains. I'm glad they're not killed off (or at least completely killed off in Lor Zod's case).
    I wish they had left Malefak in the Phantom Zone.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish they had left Malefak in the Phantom Zone.
    how come?

i think next season might have a martian war plotline.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

how come?

I don't think so since all he wanted was an independent home for his people, and they got that now. I like that it is Durla and that slowly over the next 1000 years Malefak and his people will change and evolve to live on their new world until they are Chameleon Boy's race.

how come?

Because he had it coming and then, almost immediately, it was undone because of course it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I don't think so since all he wanted was an independent home for his people, and they got that now. I like that it is Durla and that slowly over the next 1000 years Malefak and his people will change and evolve to live on their new world until they are Chameleon Boy's race.
    So, yes, basically the genocidal extremist and all around piece of @#$% got what he wanted .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Because he had it coming and then, almost immediately, it was undone because of course it was.
    Dude, come on, two main villains got punished for the bullshit they did, we can't have that happening with three of 'em, YJ's world would literally break if that happened, since it would kinda make it look like heroes have a chance at winning significantly more times than just this .
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

I’d love it if a potential 5th did something with the “Old (probably Norse) Gods” that would be quite the surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I’d love it if a potential 5th did something with the “Old (probably Norse) Gods” that would be quite the surprise.
    While not out of the realm of possibility, that's generally Marvel's thing, and YJ would get a lot of backlash for it. Whereas they have a long history with the Greek Pantheon. So if Old Gods were to show up, it would almost assuredly be those ones.

Personally, I want to see where it goes with Jason Todd. Normally, the al'Ghuls try and use him. But here, they're actually giving him therapy for his death (which, it still hasn't confirmed if it was Joker or not). I could also see a version of the Outlaws forming around him. Minus the Roy Harpers, though. The current setup just doesn't really work for it.

Well it’s not a set factor in the timeline as to who DC is actually referring to when they say “Old Gods”, so it could be the Greek just as much as it could be the Norse, or the Egyptian for that matter.

That said, DC does have its own Thor that I’d very much like to see show up.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I just watched the first 4 seasons. LOVED IT! Are we going to get a 5th?

Quote Originally Posted by agentofthebat View Post
    I just watched the first 4 seasons. LOVED IT! Are we going to get a 5th?
    Doesn't look like it. Mainly because of the Warner/Discovery merger.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Doesn't look like it. Mainly because of the Warner/Discovery merger.
    Oh ****! I hadn't even thought about YJ in the Discovery+ rampage.

Maybe the new owners will sell all things DC to somebody like Paramount

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Oh ****! I hadn't even thought about YJ in the Discovery+ rampage.

Maybe the new owners will sell all things DC to somebody like Paramount
    After the Halo fiasco? Paramount has its own issues to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    While not out of the realm of possibility, that's generally Marvel's thing, and YJ would get a lot of backlash for it. Whereas they have a long history with the Greek Pantheon. So if Old Gods were to show up, it would almost assuredly be those ones.
    Well, if they follow what 4th world stuff originally said, the "Old gods" were all killed off, if they used Greek gods as the "old gods", then that part would need to be changed, considering at least Zeus is still alive and is Cassie's father.

Personally, I want to see where it goes with Jason Todd. Normally, the al'Ghuls try and use him. But here, they're actually giving him therapy for his death
    Are they? 'Cause as far as I remember, season 4 still has Ra's using him like a puppet, even though he's saying he's nice now.

(which, it still hasn't confirmed if it was Joker or not).
    If Barbara's crippling is any hint, they can make Joker be involved, but not be the one who does it.

On the other hand, the way Jason was killed still tries to make him be heroic, while the way Barbara was crippled in the comics only had her being a random victim, and she was used to motivate Batman and Gordon, YJ may have changed that so she gets crippled while trying to do something good, and if that's the reason, they may keep Jason's original death, though, they may change it anyways, maybe to connect with something else or whatever lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Fantastic Member

Is ther anything in young justice that Greg Wiseman did that he did not want to?
    He may have been against the idea of different lantern corps but in season 4 it is revealed there are red and blue power rings so what happened?
    Would someone please answer?