Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Would it have made more sense if Cipher was on HOX infiltration team?

I mean girlfriend is invisible AND intangible. Perfect for slipping in and out the "old-fashioned" way. The current team just screams frontal assault. In fact, I'm shocked Trinary or Danger were not on such a high tech mission. Ultimately, I would have Jean on there as the TP link, since she is tight with both Cipher and Trinary. Pixie as getaway car and Mystique as the diversion when it gets too sour. Cyke can be in for tactics, I guess.

What would your HOX infiltration team have been?

It’s true and you should say it.

Get Angel and Husk a room and replace them with Magik Or Pixie plus Network or Trinary or Hijack.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

You want Doug to stop making sweet, steamy love to a nuclear plant monster so he can blow up a big robot head?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You want Doug to stop making sweet, steamy love to a nuclear plant monster so he can blow up a big robot head?
    Cipher, not Cypher
    "Cable was right!"

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Polaris, Magneto (force an entry), Emma Frost (diamond form, baby), Frenzy, Cyclops (long range blaster), Iceman (freeze all the pipes and environmental stuff), Cipher and Voght (gassassin) and Unuscione for emergency reentry.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Cipher, not Cypher
    i am now the conductor of the guggs hate train oh my god
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    i am now the conductor of the guggs hate train oh my god
    You just got Guggenheimed. How’s it feel??

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by emfrst View Post
    I mean girlfriend is invisible AND intangible. Perfect for slipping in and out the "old-fashioned" way. The current team just screams frontal assault. In fact, I'm shocked Trinary or Danger were not on such a high tech mission. Ultimately, I would have Jean on there as the TP link, since she is tight with both Cipher and Trinary. Pixie as getaway car and Mystique as the diversion when it gets too sour. Cyke can be in for tactics, I guess.

What would your HOX infiltration team have been?
    technopaths like Jeffries or Trinary, and mutants who can control metal like Polaris, would have made a lot of sense. But Hickman wants to tell a story, he isnt going to choose mutants that wont let him tell it.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    You just got Guggenheimed. How’s it feel??
    I ain't gonna lie; my memory only jogged when OP said girlfriend in their post.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I ain't gonna lie; my memory only jogged when OP said girlfriend in their post.
    Y'know what? Reading your post has just reminded me: would it have been fun/ wild if Forgetmenot was part of the team? It would be like a repeat of that Spurrier X-force's issue. The guards would be chasing him. FMN would hide and the guards be like "why the F are we running?"

Meanwhile, Wolvie would be in the jet, asking himself: "why are we in the jet watching Angel and Husk boinking in the air?"

Astonishing Member

I think the people who need an explanation for why this particular team is on this mission is gonna be disappointed lol

Are they better members for Cyclops to pick? Of course. Is this team gonna be responsible for completing the mission. Most likely. And in that instance it was the right team to pick.

Like, anyone can rationalize how their favorites would make more sense than the chosen team.

I’d like to hear some cases for Goldballs please!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    technopaths like Jeffries or Trinary, and mutants who can control metal like Polaris, would have made a lot of sense. But Hickman wants to tell a story, he isnt going to choose mutants that wont let him tell it.
    Well obviously Jean should go all Pink Phoenix and just eat the station. Magneto pulled a hunk of metal from across the galaxy back to Earth if we want to be a little more realistic. This is pretty much the problem with mutant as a background.

Can this thread also double as “coming up with good replacement mutant names for Cipher”? I think she deserves that after being created by Gwuggiekins.

Oh yeah also my team:
    • Corporal Summers
    • Hope Summers
    • Mystique
    • Alisa Tager
    • Hellion
    • Pixie
    • Polaris
    • Hijack