All-New Member

Default Need help identifying signatures!!

Hello All! I am new here, and I will admit that I joined for one specific reason... I am in possession of a very unique item.. It is a 41"x 27" 2-Sided/Mirrored Movie Theater Poster from the movie "X-MEN III".. It is signed by a total of 8 people, and of those, I have only been able to identify 3 of them.. Those 3 are Stan Lee, Chris Claremont, and Adam Hughes. The others are completely unknown to me, so I figured who better to ask than the experts themselves.. If anyone here could recognize any of the other five signatures and respond, I would GREATLY appreciate it! I've attached pics.. Consider it a challenge. Thanks in advance, and either way I'm glad I found this place.. I'll be perusing some of the other forums while I'm here. CHEERS!
    X-Men Poster 1.jpgX-Men Poster 8.jpgX-Men Poster 9.jpg

AH! = Adam Hughes

All-New Member

I see Ethan Van Sciver's signature. It's "Ethan" with "2010" written under it. And artist Arthur Suydam's sig is the one with a huge "S" and "uydam" sort of within the "S."
    Last edited by Acadiane; 09-05-2019 at 01:39 PM.

All-New Member

Thank you BOTH immensely!! You have no idea how long and hard I have attempted to research these signatures to try and figure out who they are! I bought the poster strictly for Stan Lee and Chris Claremont's sigs, but I have always wanted to know who the others are.. That's 5 down with 3 to go.. I've established that two of the others are something like.. "M. BRU_JOS" and "_. EDWARDS".. I know of artist Jeff Edwards, but his signature (at least on comics) does look like that.. It's more of a symbol with his initials.. The last signature on the poster (the one just to the left of the movie release date at the bottom) is going to be nearly impossible, unless someone simply knows/recognizes the signature since it is so unreadable. Regardless, this has been a success, and I've found a really cool site!
    Last edited by hatchdj1; 09-05-2019 at 07:52 PM.

The signature above Arthur Suydam's looks like Bill Sienkiewicz to me.

You can compare this with his signature that appears on his website: https://billsienkiewiczart.com/

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by origami View Post
    The signature above Arthur Suydam's looks like Bill Sienkiewicz to me.

You can compare this with his signature that appears on his website: https://billsienkiewiczart.com/
    You nailed it! I just confirmed it! AWESOME!! Thanks so much!! That's 6 down.. 2 to go! I REALLY appreciate it!

All-New Member

I had someone message me and say that they believe that the tough one that is just to the left of the release date is from artist Marc Silvestri.. Think they may be right! Could be 7 down with 1 to go.. Trying to find out who "M. BRU_JOS" is..