Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default How long would DCEU Aquaman last against Endgame Thanos?

One on one fight?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    One on one fight?
    Until the first good hit. He's not winning by any stretch.

He might survive for a while? Dude was pretty good at defensive fighting. But still, one decent chop to the body should inflict serious harm.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Sorry, I guess you were looking for an actual time frame.

Best guess? 1-2 minutes.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If it's just hand to hand it would be closer but Thanos is still stronger and tougher. With weapons, Thanos has a more clear victory. Though I'm not sure what would happen if Thanos' sword struck the Trident of Atlantis.

Mighty Member

eh, didn't Thanos have a really horrible sword, though? I mean, it's basically got the same problems as the 'double-bladed light saber' except it's a solid piece of metal. it's better in that he can put his hands on the blade.... but worse in that it's got a handle that's clearly designed to only be used with a single hand!

giving the Trident to Arthur means he's got a lot more options and can put far more of his strength into his attacks than Thanos could with his sword. this effectively negates the strength advantage Thanos already has.

I would imagine that the fight would last at least twice as long if the two combatants are given their regular weapons. Thanos is still clearly way too strong and tough for Aquaman to defeat... but, I'm pretty sure the fight lasts much longer with their respective weapons being used.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    eh, didn't Thanos have a really horrible sword, though? I mean, it's basically got the same problems as the 'double-bladed light saber' except it's a solid piece of metal. it's better in that he can put his hands on the blade.... but worse in that it's got a handle that's clearly designed to only be used with a single hand!

giving the Trident to Arthur means he's got a lot more options and can put far more of his strength into his attacks than Thanos could with his sword. this effectively negates the strength advantage Thanos already has.

I would imagine that the fight would last at least twice as long if the two combatants are given their regular weapons. Thanos is still clearly way too strong and tough for Aquaman to defeat... but, I'm pretty sure the fight lasts much longer with their respective weapons being used.
    Im sorry, but did you just dis the helicopter sword!? HOW DARE YOU.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post

How things *should* perform and how they *do* perform are two very different things.

Ultimate Member

Probably as long as Thor which is to say a few minutes tops.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Aquaman wouldn't last CLOSE to as long as Thor. First off, he doesn't have a weapon capable of blocking strikes from the helicopter sword. Second, Thanos is stronger, faster, tougher and more skilled than Aquaman. This fight wouldn't last longer than Thanos against Hulk - meaning about 10 seconds once Thanos stops "having his fun."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Aquaman wouldn't last CLOSE to as long as Thor. First off, he doesn't have a weapon capable of blocking strikes from the helicopter sword. Second, Thanos is stronger, faster, tougher and more skilled than Aquaman. This fight wouldn't last longer than Thanos against Hulk - meaning about 10 seconds once Thanos stops "having his fun."
    How is Thanos faster or more skilled than Aquaman? Did you even watch Aquaman? Arthur is way beyond Thanos in skill especially. Not that it's going to help him in this fight but it's not because of the last two. It's Thanos' strength and durability difference.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I don't agree that Thanos can one shot the trident. It's the most powerful weapon we have seen in the DCEU based on presentation.

This is one of those weird threads where we generally agree with each other but to different extremes. I think Arthur loses. I think he loses 10/10 times. I only think he lasts a minute or two tops. But because I'm not saying "he's garbage compared to Thor and lasts 10 secs lolz" we are gonna have a fight lol :P
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    How is Thanos faster or more skilled than Aquaman? Did you even watch Aquaman? Arthur is way beyond Thanos in skill especially. Not that it's going to help him in this fight but it's not because of the last two. It's Thanos' strength and durability difference.
    Eh, I dont think Arthur has any particular skill advantage personally. Thanos probably has the edge. Just based on his effortless multitasking against multiple opponents. Said opponents are no slouches themselves.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Eh, I dont think Arthur has any particular skill advantage personally. Thanos probably has the edge. Just based on his effortless multitasking against multiple opponents. Said opponents are no slouches themselves.
    I'm just talking based in Aquaman's fight against Orm. That showed a lot more skill than Thanos.

I'm just talking based in Aquaman's fight against Orm. That showed a lot more skill than Thanos.
    *tries to remember the fight*

*remembers the Helicopter Trident*

... I mean it's the same skill, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

That didn't show nearly as much skill as Thanos out-skilling Thor and Cap, and simply HUMILIATING Hulk. Orm has no feats even close to Thor or Cap, and Thanos showed himself more skilled then them. He's also much faster in combat speed.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan