Incredible Member

Default The Mattel Multiverse DC Signature Collection Lynda Carter Wonder Woman figure

At long last I've been able to pick up this figure and she's beautiful. Everything from the costume details to the proportions to the colour choices are really on point. Sure, I wish her face had captured more of Carter's beauty, but there's at least enough of a likeness there for you to recognize who it is.

I probably would have preferred her to be wearing the season 1 costume, and I definitely would have preferred a thread or wire lasso, but at least we got the cape and that's pretty cool.

Did any of you guys manage to pick her up?

I did not know that such a figure existed. Based on online photos, it looks as if they did an admirable job. Weird that the packaging has a photo of Carter from an ABC episode, but the doll is in the CBS costume.

Incredible Member

Yeah I found that odd as well. There are a bunch of pics from the photo shoot for season 2 where she's in the cape, which was clearly the look they were going for here....why not use one of those?

Glad to have alerted you to its existence! I actually first heard of the figure on these boards almost two years ago I think it was, before it was even released.