Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    283

    Default Nimrod vs Black Bolt,, Nate Grey, and WW Hulk.

    Who would win if Nimrod had to eliminate these guys.

  2. #2
    Incredible Member Shai-Hulud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    652

    Default

    To defeat Nimrod, you've got to destroy him at the molecular level in order to prevent his nanotech from reassembling him.

    Black Bolt and Nate Grey might be able to do that.

    WW Hulk can't attack at the molecular level. Nimrod keeps coming back until the robot self-assembles an effective mode of attack.

    Or did you mean all three at once?

  3. #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    To defeat Nimrod, you've got to destroy him at the molecular level in order to prevent his nanotech from reassembling him.

    Black Bolt and Nate Grey might be able to do that.

    WW Hulk can't attack at the molecular level. Nimrod keeps coming back until the robot self-assembles an effective mode of attack.

    Or did you mean all three at once?
    No not all at once, I just wonder 8f he can analyze and take on someone as powerful as Nate Grey and full powered BB

  4. #4
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,386

    Default

    No, he can't beat those two guys.

    Nate can ddump him, or turn him into glass. BB can make his molecules into non-molecules.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Hulk can keep pounding him and getting mad until till he's pumping out enough Gamma to keep Nimrod 10-Counted. kinda like in Heart of the Monster.

  6. #6
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Hulk can keep pounding him and getting mad until till he's pumping out enough Gamma to keep Nimrod 10-Counted. kinda like in Heart of the Monster.
    Eh, I dunno about that: Nimrod easily dropped Classic Juggy. WW Hulk is neither more durable nor stronger than Cain. He ought to be able to use the exact same attack just fine to stop Hulk as he used to stop Juggernaut.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member Cyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,544

    Default

    Can we use Sassy Nimrod from the future in Powers of X? He'll do the same as regular Nimrod, but he'll make them feel even saltier with his quips.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Ptrvc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Eh, I dunno about that: Nimrod easily dropped Classic Juggy. WW Hulk is neither more durable nor stronger than Cain. He ought to be able to use the exact same attack just fine to stop Hulk as he used to stop Juggernaut.
    Hulk definitely showed more raw strength during that run.

    Honestly I get confused what people mean by WW Hulk, which was an event not a incarnation of the character. I assume they mean the Green Scar, or literally Hulk during that event?

    Ironically the Green Scar was toned way the heck down for that event, both in power, ruthlessness, strategic and tactical thinking etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •