Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    LOL @ Peter should not be a “fully functioning adult.” I guess he has been written that way lately more often than I would like.

There are people way older than Peter who make way dumber day to day decisions. You could have a teenager more mature and responsible than a 30 year old. But yeah, I have no issue with Peter always being depicted as a stereotypical young adult. But to say he shouldn’t be fully functioning is kind of throwing shade at him to me. LOL
    I thought he was referring more to the head honchos at Marvel who prefer to depict Peter as a perennial adolescent, at least in mindset if not in "actual" age.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Larsen View Post
    The reader doesn't know that but it doesn't matter. The important thing isn't that he gets back or doesn't--it's that he constantly screws up and then makes an effort to make things right. Whether he succeeds or not is irrelevant. As we've seen numerous times--he often fails. But that doesn't stop him from getting up, brushing himself off, and trying again.

I agree with this. Mr. Larsen, I didn't mean to give a wrong impression by my mixed feelings about your comic in "Going Big". I am a great admirer of your work, on Spider-Man and elsewhere. I recently re-read Michelinie's run and I enjoyed your work on Return of the Sinister Six, the Captain Universe series, and especially your final issues on ASM with Doctor Doom, which is a pretty shocking battle scene for the time.

Mighty Member

I was surprised that they brought Kristy back.I hope they use her in the main title And maybe they can bring back people from the earlier runs

Astonishing Member

I liked all the three stories.
    A great special edition of Spider-Man stories of Marvel 80th aniversary.
    Either story wise or art wise this issue was great.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I was surprised that they brought Kristy back.I hope they use her in the main title And maybe they can bring back people from the earlier runs
    Gerry Conway co-created Kristy, so it isn't the most surprising thing that he used her again.