THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Oh damn, I somehow totally forgot this was coming out next Wednesday. I'm so damn pumped!
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

This issue is Jon telling Lois he's going to the Legion.

I don't know what it is, but I really really like that "A" cover a lot. Should be interesting to see what Superman was doing in the restaurant, gathering some evidence or something for Lois. Though he should be smart enough not to appear in Chicago like that with Lois. Not gonna tamp down all those rumors. Have to imagine the next couple of pages has Lois give him a little grief for that.

Also so weird that they left Jon's decision as a cliffhanger (even a totally obvious one) but then are spoiling the reactions in all the subsequent issues of the satellite series. I don't really care much, but it does seem odd they do it this way.

Next week is going to be a big week with this, Millenium. I do love that we get a SuperFamily book almost every week of the month now.

Astonishing Member

"Truth" is a pretty loaded title for a story in which Lois writes about Superman, isn't it?

Anyway, if this story had taken place in the Golden Age, I suppose that cover would have looked more nearly like this one:

She's not writing about Superman in this story. Clark's writing Superman stories for the Daily Planet over in Action though.

I've never really gotten that whole line of argument. Reporters don't have to disclose sources or report everything they discover. She can protect his identity, especially if he doesn't want it disclosed. Reporters do that kind of thing all the time.

Lois kind of resembles Margot Kidder in that cover.