Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Captain Atom gains the ability to shift in and out of his metal form for a week. He decides to do all the things he's wanted to do since he became Captain Atom but couldn't.

To the OP can I also bring up ideas that would work in elseworlds?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    To the OP can I also bring up ideas that would work in elseworlds?
    Absolutely!!!!

BANNED

John Stewart walks into the DC Comics offices and has a long awkward stare with Dan Didio. 22 Splash pages. No dialogue. Just back and forth shots of John and Dan, with each zooming closer. On the final page, Dan says, "I'm sorry." The dialogue is so tiny you need a magnifying glass to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    John Stewart walks into the DC Comics offices and has a long awkward stare with Dan Didio. 22 Splash pages. No dialogue. Just back and forth shots of John and Dan, with each zooming closer. On the final page, Dan says, "I'm sorry." The dialogue is so tiny you need a magnifying glass to read it.
    I love this, have Gary Frank draw it and that would be a masterpiece.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I wanted Hawk and Dove to be the twin sons of Athena. Or hank and Dawn could be the next reincarnation of Carter and Shieyera.

The Freedom Fighters.

After seeing his universe devasted by Nazism and fascism, Uncle Sam comes to the main DC earth. Not wanting this earth to suffer the same fate of his own, Uncle Sam recruits a team of individuals to combat threats to all American freedoms both overt and covert.

Stormy Knight (Phantom Lady) – the leader of the team. An African American physicist and engineer who created the Black Light wristbands that allow her to turn intangible, invisible, create darkness and teleport. Is friends with Eve Eden.

Dani Reilly (Firebrand) – a volcanologist and pyrokinetic metahuman of Native Hawaiian descent. Her brother was institutionalized and supposedly committed suicide when he protested against building a lab on sacred ground. Exposure to the lab’s chemicals awakened her metagene.

Jake Trujillo (Black Condor) – A man of Andean and Navajo descent, Jake Trujillo is a former marine with aerokinetic powers and is trying desperately to move on from a horrific encounter in the desert that he isn’t quite sure was real and which resulted in him being dishonorably discharged.

Red Torpedo (Claire Dalton) – a robot created by T.O. Morrow who turned on her master and only wants to live in peace.

Lincoln Matthews (Human Bomb) - a Jewish man hunting for the neo nazis that killed his brother.

Kevin Tanner – the teams under cover agent within the U.S. government.

A book about superheroes going to therapy. No murders, no fights (except in flashback) just a story about people talking about and dealing with their problems.

Seven Soldiers of Victory

A magnificent seven inspired story set in elseworlds about a collection of individuals teaming up to take down immortal crime lord Vince Sanders (aka Vandal Savage)

Roy Harper - a Navajo man by birth and a government agent investigating the disappearance of his partner.

Jade Nguyen - a mercenary looking for her sister.

Cody Rodriguez - formerly Conner Hawke who now seeks revenge against Savage for killing his family.

Vida Barragan - aka Kobalt who has a score to settle with Savage's son for the death of her lover the original Kobalt.

Cisco Ramon - a metahuman whose hunting of the mercenary Slade Wilson has lead him to Savage

Kat Armstrong - A gun for hire (twist she's a mole for Savage)

Faith Hernandez - A metahuman who was experimented on by Savage and joins the group for protection.

Artemis Crock - Roy's partner and Jade's half-sister who joins as the official seventh member once Armstrong's treachery is revealed.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-15-2019 at 07:03 AM.

A computer themed character. With how popular smart phones and tablets are I'm surprised no one has yet to make a character around those things.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Cosmic BLACKOUT - Black Lightning, with his literal black lightning, in the cosmic landscape of the DC universe. DC is sitting on a potential powerhouse of the highest degree with Jeff, I'd like a series where they can put him in a setting to go off and where the artist/creative team can really go crazy with him.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 09-15-2019 at 09:42 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Perpetua is actually an amalgam of Glorith and the Time Trapper.

I want more "villains" like Condiment King. More funny and campy than outright dangerous.

How about "Inconvenient Man!" or Woman, I'm good either way. Their main goal, because they have a glorified ideal of villains, but still have a strong moral compass, is to make things inconvenient for others. Like making drivers take a slight detour, messy handwriting on money withdrawals, fresh paint on playground equipment...

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    Even if it's been done before, put a new spin on the idea.
    If I were to do that, DC better start paying me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A book about superheroes going to therapy. No murders, no fights (except in flashback) just a story about people talking about and dealing with their problems.
    This might work better as an original work instead of being set in the DCU.

Too much baggage.