Default 2-Page Preview: Amazing Mary Jane #1

Bleeding Cool has a two-page preview for the new miniseries, Amazing Mary Jane #1! Check it out below:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...g-mary-jane-1/

Man, the art is absolutely gorgeous. MJ in that skintight outfit .

This is kind of more of what I was expecting, art-wise, for the Black Cat book.

Damn completely agree. Why couldnt Black Cat get this type of interior artwork. Would have fit the style of her character so well. So far so good with this book. Going to give it a try because the character of MJ has been knocking everything she touches out of the park lately.

I’ve commented on this series before but I’ll do it again here. So damn excited for this! I’m loving the creative team and know they are gonna bring it. For me this is my most anticipated book of the year. Lately Mary Jane for me has been surpassing Peter as my favorite comic character in the stories she has been appearing in. She has gone through it all but doesn’t have the powers to fall back on. She suffered so much, been through so much, but like Peter no matter how many times and many ways she gets beaten down she doesn’t give up and still bravely faces life standing tall and courageously next to the man she loves. What a great time to be both a Spider-man fan, and an MJ fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I’ve commented on this series before but I’ll do it again here. So damn excited for this! I’m loving the creative team and know they are gonna bring it. For me this is my most anticipated book of the year. Lately Mary Jane for me has been surpassing Peter as my favorite comic character in the stories she has been appearing in. She has gone through it all but doesn’t have the powers to fall back on. She suffered so much, been through so much, but like Peter no matter how many times and many ways she gets beaten down she doesn’t give up and still bravely faces life standing tall and courageously next to the man she loves. What a great time to be both a Spider-man fan, and an MJ fan!
    It finally feels like things are turning around for Mary Jane after how misused or underutilized she's been in the last several years since OMD .