Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I think Bruce knows about Flashpoint too due to the messed up timeline.
    Everyone in the league knows. Especially, after flash war. Besides, time travellers like booster already knew from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Everyone in the league knows. Especially, after flash war. Besides, time travellers like booster already knew from the start.
    Yep, But I’d say Everyone’s Known since the Button because apparently there’s a File on Thomas Wayne from Flashpoint in the League’s Records
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

So why didn't Booster do something about it in the first place?

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

The current incarnations of the DC heroes know on an abstract level that there was a time-warping event designated "Flashpoint" that briefly created an alternate universe, but none of them really has any deep personal sense of what that event changed or what was lost. Analogy: after meeting Kal-L and Superboy Prime in INFINITE CRISIS, the Post-COIE DC heroes became aware of the Pre-COIE DC Multiverse, but it didn't mean anything to them on a personal level. Post-COIE Kal-El didn't mourn the loss of his Pre-COIE Earth-One counterpart, whose existence he would have only vaguely been aware of on an abstract level. I imagine it's the same for the Post-FLASHPOINT characters in relation to their Pre-FLASHPOINT lives.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Astonishing Member

In the current Justice League story spoilers:
    Flash and Green Lantern have gone back in time to the 1940s, but the Legion of Doom have beaten them to the punch and already changed the timeline. Should Flash and GL return to the present, leaving things as they are? Should it be a thing that if a villain goes back in time and does something evil to alter the timeline, the heroes should just accept it and do nothing?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Beats me. All i know is that booster and barry got into argument over superman using Barry's treadmill and wrecking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    The current incarnations of the DC heroes know on an abstract level that there was a time-warping event designated "Flashpoint" that briefly created an alternate universe, but none of them really has any deep personal sense of what that event changed or what was lost. Analogy: after meeting Kal-L and Superboy Prime in INFINITE CRISIS, the Post-COIE DC heroes became aware of the Pre-COIE DC Multiverse, but it didn't mean anything to them on a personal level. Post-COIE Kal-El didn't mourn the loss of his Pre-COIE Earth-One counterpart, whose existence he would have only vaguely been aware of on an abstract level. I imagine it's the same for the Post-FLASHPOINT characters in relation to their Pre-FLASHPOINT lives.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Actually the trinity has more knowledge than that because of bruce's investigation and clark spilling the beans on being split in two post reborn. Clark also had a vision kinda thing where the various versions of him fought for dominance. Ultimately, this reborn superman is result of victor.
    Also superman that returned from convergence had known "rainbow batman" which was part of the pre crisis continuity. So, that guy wasn't just preflashpoint superman. He had many of pre crisis memories.

Beats me. All i know is that booster and barry got into argument over superman using Barry's treadmill and wrecking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    They didn't outright say it, but in the New 52 stories with Booster it was implied that something more powerful than Booster was blocking him from fixing it (thought to be Pandora, but that whole thing never led anywhere and was kinda dropped), and in "The Oz Effect" it was heavily inferred that Dr. Manhattan was the thing blocking him.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    They didn't outright say it, but in the New 52 stories with Booster it was implied that something more powerful than Booster was blocking him from fixing it (thought to be Pandora, but that whole thing never led anywhere and was kinda dropped), and in "The Oz Effect" it was heavily inferred that Dr. Manhattan was the thing blocking him.
    If I recall right, Booster's title crossed over with Flashpoint and Booster knew the timeline had been messed up but couldn't access the timestream to fix it (blamed on Pandora, Oz, Manhattan, etc). Once Barry rewrote history I was under the assumption that Booster's memories were affected just like everyone else's; and even if he was aware of a "divergent" timeline where he and Ted Kord were best buds before Ted's untimely death, Booster would have no more attachment to that history than the post-Crisis versions of the League had to their pre-Crisis versions.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.