Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, and don't forget, Jolt was brought back while Kobik was still around.
    and did what?

She hasn't appeared, so we don't know. I think enough time has passed that we can assume she has though. It's not going to be addressed whenever she does show up.
    that's a big assumption. last time we saw her, she was injured, shrunken, and Ghost had her. Ghost is currently working for Zemo.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    There’s more to those characters and roles than “young girl”.
    i wasn't thinking about their gender. i was going with 'child sidekick.'

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Just out of curiosity:

At any point, have the Thunderbolts ever met the X-Force? I feel like the General MU anti-hero team meeting the Mutant MU anti-hero team is something logical, but I don't recall this happening.
    They haven't. The closest they've come is #130-131 when Deadpool showed up, and that was Dark Reign Thunderbolts.

They haven't. The closest they've come is #130-131 when Deadpool showed up, and that was Dark Reign Thunderbolts.
    Wow. Talk about missed opportunities. Just imagine if the Runaways never met the Young Avengers? That'd be as crazy as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that's a big assumption. last time we saw her, she was injured, shrunken, and Ghost had her. Ghost is currently working for Zemo.
    It's been more than two years. Whenever she shows up again, it's obvious they'll just ignore how she was left when she last appeared. The fact Ghost has shown up proves that she's no longer with him.

Also, only reason Jolt never did much was because the book got cancelled. Zub had plans to continue it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's been more than two years. Whenever she shows up again, it's obvious they'll just ignore how she was left when she last appeared. The fact Ghost has shown up proves that she's no longer with him.

Also, only reason Jolt never did much was because the book got cancelled. Zub had plans to continue it.
    because Kobik was leaving. kind of proves my point.

i wasn't thinking about their gender. i was going with 'child sidekick.'
    Jolt's role wasn't "child sidekick", it was "genuine hero amidst pretenders".

And that's why she should go over to another team. Unless they do the originals reuniting again (not a good idea based on the fact Zub's run ended up cancelled), any T-Bolts team would probably be a new set of villains trying to reform, led by an already reformed hero (as we've seen with Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, and Luke Cage in the past). Jolt only stuck around because the original team were her friends. If it was a different group she'd have no business being there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Zemo and Moonstone are irredeemable. They should be forever villains. Fixer just isn’t trustworthy.

Replace them with Justice and Lighting. Replace Fixer with Sharon Ventura who needs to be redeemed.

Justice
    Lightning
    Jolt
    Atlas
    Songbird
    Mach 10
    Sharon Ventura

Jolt's role wasn't "child sidekick", it was "genuine hero amidst pretenders".
    She was a placeholder until Abe and Mel became heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Zemo and Moonstone are irredeemable. They should be forever villains. Fixer just isn’t trustworthy.

Replace them with Justice and Lighting. Replace Fixer with Sharon Ventura who needs to be redeemed.

Justice
    Lightning
    Jolt
    Atlas
    Songbird
    Mach 10
    Sharon Ventura
    I think this is taking the team in a different direction than I'd prefer.

Thunderbolts should go back to Zemo and follow up on all the new Hydra stuff the other books are too weak to use. Add like, Karla and Baron Mordo and Ghost and Crossbones and some new people and and and most importantly #FreeHydraCap
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Thunderbolts should go back to Zemo and follow up on all the new Hydra stuff the other books are too weak to use. Add like, Karla and Baron Mordo and Ghost and Crossbones and some new people and and and most importantly #FreeHydraCap
    he is free and, likely, dead

Yeah, and don't forget, Jolt was brought back while Kobik was still around.

She hasn't appeared, so we don't know. I think enough time has passed that we can assume she has though. It's not going to be addressed whenever she does show up.
    Thanks! I greatly appreciate your response, Digifiend.

and did what?

Holy Moley, I didn't even know about either her recent injuries or that thing with Ghost. In actuality, I was referring to what happened to her during Nicieza's run on Thunderbolts. Jolt was shot & killed, and then resurrected which resulted in her having slurred speech and partial paralysis while in her human form.

Jolt is basically like Alpha Flight's Marrina.

Always unused, stuck in limbo, and no writer knows what to do with her.