Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Man, we haven't seen anything from Songbird or Jolt after Empire have we?

Not in 616, so far as I'm aware. I think there was a bit with the Thunderbolts in one of those Old Man books they've been doing.

Yeah, Old Man Hawkeye.

It's true that neither Melissa nor Hallie have appeared in any 616 comic since Secret Empire ended the Thunderbolts book though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Abe and Atlats should be in there too. Plus, Zemo without Fixer would seem weird .

But yeah, I think Bruhl had a few more films under his contract so I think Thunderbolts/Masters of Evil will happen at some point.
    I agree. But to me, Melissa and Karla are like the bare minimum, most essential non-Zemo members. But there’s much to be said for maintaining the original lineup wholesale.

I wonder if they’d keep Jolt in there. I feel like she’s something of a forgotten element of the Tbolts story.

Extraordinary Member

I get the desire to have original members for nostalgia...but how many of them gone back to crime or jumped back and forth. Not really a ringing endorsement of the program.

I could see Songbird as arguably the most successful participant in the program. Maybe Mach ?? or Atlas. But other than that they need new people who want to reform. And definitely U.S. Agent as team leader.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I agree. But to me, Melissa and Karla are like the bare minimum, most essential non-Zemo members. But there’s much to be said for maintaining the original lineup wholesale.

I wonder if they’d keep Jolt in there. I feel like she’s something of a forgotten element of the Tbolts story.
    Jolt should move over to a teen team, I think. Champions or Young Avengers. New Warriors would also be suitable if that ever gets another run.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I get the desire to have original members for nostalgia...but how many of them gone back to crime or jumped back and forth. Not really a ringing endorsement of the program.

I could see Songbird as arguably the most successful participant in the program. Maybe Mach ?? or Atlas. But other than that they need new people who want to reform. And definitely U.S. Agent as team leader.
    Oh, to be clear, that was a discussion of a potential MCU adaptation.

Never understood why people liked Jolt. She was kind of obnoxious. Troll was better.

Jolt and Troll fill two totally different roles... Seems arbitrary to compare them.

At this point, I'll take Zemo in a wife-beater with a gold chain and flip-flops holding a beer can on a team comprised of a Songbird action figure and some moon dust.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jolt should move over to a teen team, I think. Champions or Young Avengers. New Warriors would also be suitable if that ever gets another run.
    Has Jolt made a full recovery yet? Or is she still experiencing side-effects from her injuries?

Jolt and Troll fill two totally different roles... Seems arbitrary to compare them.
    they were totally the same role. same with Kobik.

There’s more to those characters and roles than “young girl”.

Just out of curiosity:

At any point, have the Thunderbolts ever met the X-Force? I feel like the General MU anti-hero team meeting the Mutant MU anti-hero team is something logical, but I don't recall this happening.

There’s more to those characters and roles than “young girl”.
    Yeah, and don't forget, Jolt was brought back while Kobik was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Has Jolt made a full recovery yet? Or is she still experiencing side-effects from her injuries?
    She hasn't appeared, so we don't know. I think enough time has passed that we can assume she has though. It's not going to be addressed whenever she does show up.