Mighty Member

Default Idea for a Team-Up

Hello,

One thing which I always wanted to see:

-Cassie
    -Artemis
    -Grace Choi

3 Amazon or Amazon STYLE characters working together (WITHOUT Diana and Donna).
    But use here a older Cassie, like 21 years old, so she fits better in it.

Incredible Member

Is Grace Choi in the current DCU? I liked the character a lot, and I enjoyed Winnick's Outsiders, but I don't know that I've seen her in the new 52. That doesn't mean she can't be brought in, though... :-)

Mighty Member

A Version of Grace Choi is in Black Lightning TV Series, however this isnt the Amazon Version of Comics.

I would like for Grace to return as well. She is an interesting character and I think her teaming with Artemis and Cassie would be fun.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

3 Amazon or Amazon STYLE characters working together (WITHOUT Diana and Donna).
    I prefer teams with diverse powers, but it could be fun if mindsets are varied enough.

Well black canary and Diana during the golden age and Bronze Age the two were Sadie to be close. In face it was Diana who had black canary join the JSA

Fantastic Member

The team-up i'd like to see is WW and superman!! They haven't done much with them working together one on one on a mission since the new 52. They have went out of their way to down play their friendship after the reboot. The focus has been on her relationship with Batman and her friendship with other heroes in the justice league.