I'm not really certain if this is the right place to post or if I'm posting properly but ...

https://imgur.com/a/0wpHk4v

I'm aware of certain issues ... the inconsistent art style (I actually drew this and redrew certain parts years apart ... and now I'm thinking about revising it again :S) Lack of punctuation ...
and what's up with me and drawing clouds crowds and generic blob people for character extras and stuff

If I have unfixed issues like that is it bad to ask for it to be looked at?

--------------------------------

The last time I posted something I received an essay of feedback on my work
much of the feedback I received was pretty good some of it was like '... I don't understand what you're talking about'
and some of the feedback was like ... in order for me to make these changes I would have to redo large chunks of the comic and It already takes me like 100 hours just to do one issue.

I'm wondering if I should go back and fix old work, I'd like to but if I stop and go back and try to fix everything ... I'm never going to finish this. I tried before and lost all of my momentum, my rhythm and I'm still struggling to get it back. I'd like to go back and change things but I don't think the squeeze is worth the juice.

maybe if I just made some changes and moved on. That's not to say I disagree with any feedback I receive it's just 'that'. Is it bad to ask for feedback with 'that'?