Incredible Member

Default The Joker with Prep vs Moonknight and Daredevil

Takes place in a big city say New york or Chicago

Daredevil has a recurring villain named the Jester who is basically the Joker with prep. Daredevil routinely beats his tricks and traps because his radar sense and other heightened senses allow him to detect, avoid, and otherwise overcome the various mechanisms involved. Once they get within sight of each other, Daredevil is significantly more mobile. It doesn't matter if the Joker has a gun or not, because Daredevil is faster than a mere bullet-timer. On multiple occasions, Daredevil has swatted bullets away with his billy club. A couple of times, Daredevil hit the shooter with a swatted bullet.

Moonknight helps, but his primary usefulness is his possible insight into a deranged mind.

The Jester is nowhere NEAR Joker level in terms of prep or savagery. Joker is more like Bullseye with a generous slice of Arcade thrown in for good measure.

Joker has enough rigged explosives, gases etc. that I can’t see the heroes getting close enough to do anything unless they’re granted the Moon Copter as standard equipment, at which point Marc just levels the buildings around Joker. Joker would probably have hostages, but this isn’t a ‘morals on’ type Rumble (and honestly it probably wouldn’t stop Marc even if it was), so Bloodlust is in play.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Yeah I agree with Beadle, Ireally dont see them countering Joker with high level prep as neither is the detective Batman is or even has defenses against the numerous gases Joker can employ

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Daredevil has a recurring villain named the Jester who is basically the Joker with prep. Daredevil routinely beats his tricks and traps because his radar sense and other heightened senses allow him to detect, avoid, and otherwise overcome the various mechanisms involved. Once they get within sight of each other, Daredevil is significantly more mobile. It doesn't matter if the Joker has a gun or not, because Daredevil is faster than a mere bullet-timer. On multiple occasions, Daredevil has swatted bullets away with his billy club. A couple of times, Daredevil hit the shooter with a swatted bullet.
    One time Daredevil and Moon Knight teamed up to defeat the Jester.

BANNED

Joker Going all out like in Death of the family or Endgame is scary...so I think DD and moonnight would have a very hard time.

Even Batman barely escapes at times. The Joker is just a bad ass and my fav comic villain.

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    One time Daredevil and Moon Knight teamed up to defeat the Jester.
    Oh yeah, good call. I had totally forgotten about that. I was a Moon Knight fan back then.

Do either one of them have any defenses against Joker's laughing gas?

Does Moon Knight's mask filter the air? If not, then one surprise gas bomb could do them both in.