Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Navid Negahban's Amahl Farouk/Shadow King (FX's Legion) was beyond exceptional. He was cunning, practical, charismatic, ruthless, complex, and unexpectedly endearing. In the pantheon of villainy, the Shadow King reigns.

Incredible Member

Zodd from Man Of Steel is one of my favorite even though I know a lot of people hated Man Of Steel I like what they did in that film.

Joker From The Dark Knight was great.

Homelander is a tv show but still he is one of my favorites right now.

Astonishing Member

I still think Ian McKellen's Magneto pretty much reigns above all.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I disagree. Obadiah Stane was evil to begin with considering he was hiring men to murder Tony, Ivan Vanko was pissed at Tony's dad, Killian was jackassed into being (1), Loki was more Thor's fault, Ultron was more a mistake trying to protect the world (and if we count that, he was working with Bruce so he gets a half-point), and Thanos jackassed himself into being.

So he jackassed 1 villain into existence, 1 1/2 if you want to be generous.
    I was thinking more Killian (and his army of super powered henchmen), Wanda, Pietro, Ultron, Vulture, and Mysterio (plus Mysterio's team of disgruntled Stark employees who have access to all of Mysterio's tech).

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He's a video game villain, though.
    There are Streetfighter comics though.

Yeah, D'Onofrio knocked it out of the park with his rendition of Kingpin. I actually enjoyed Fassbender's Magneto.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Oh...liked Deacon Frost from the first Blade too.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Navid Negahban's Amahl Farouk/Shadow King (FX's Legion) was beyond exceptional. He was cunning, practical, charismatic, ruthless, complex, and unexpectedly endearing. In the pantheon of villainy, the Shadow King reigns.
    Legion generally was wildly better than most other comic book adaptations. Shadow King was so much fun to watch.

I'm fond of Loki in the MCU. Not consistently a villain, which requires a more nuanced performance.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i have a soft spot for zemo. just a broken man who wants to break the avengers. and he kinda did.

killmonger speaks to me as a black man in america. a angry young man, fucked over by the system and turned into a monster. but i, like t'challa, mourned his death because i knew some killmongers in my life and sadly, they aren't with us anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i have a soft spot for zemo. just a broken man who wants to break the avengers. and he kinda did.

killmonger speaks to me as a black man in america. a angry young man, fucked over by the system and turned into a monster. but i, like t'challa, mourned his death because i knew some killmongers in my life and sadly, they aren't with us anymore.
    Oh yeah, Killmonger was great. Loved the scene at the museum where he challenged their right of possession. The ending was wild, too. After the expected final battle, the hero and villain sit down and talk, and then the hero acknowledges that the villain had some valid points and travels back to America to help the villain's community there.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Oh yeah, Killmonger was great. Loved the scene at the museum where he challenged their right of possession. The ending was wild, too. After the expected final battle, the hero and villain sit down and talk, and then the hero acknowledges that the villain had some valid points and travels back to America to help the villain's community there.
    not to mention, killmonger stuck to his guns. he chose death over imprisonment. i know a lot of villains take the easy way out but for erik, it seemed more of him living up to the ideals he believed in.