Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Fantastic Member Tomzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Navid Negahban's Amahl Farouk/Shadow King (FX's Legion) was beyond exceptional. He was cunning, practical, charismatic, ruthless, complex, and unexpectedly endearing. In the pantheon of villainy, the Shadow King reigns.
    Click here to watch: GODZILLA vs. LEGION
    An otherworldly threat descends upon the Earth and only a beast of legend possesses the power to stop it. Who will win in this clash of titans: King of the Monsters or Queen of the Swarm?

  2. #17
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Zodd from Man Of Steel is one of my favorite even though I know a lot of people hated Man Of Steel I like what they did in that film.

    Joker From The Dark Knight was great.

    Homelander is a tv show but still he is one of my favorites right now.

  3. #18
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,911

    Default

    I still think Ian McKellen's Magneto pretty much reigns above all.

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I disagree. Obadiah Stane was evil to begin with considering he was hiring men to murder Tony, Ivan Vanko was pissed at Tony's dad, Killian was jackassed into being (1), Loki was more Thor's fault, Ultron was more a mistake trying to protect the world (and if we count that, he was working with Bruce so he gets a half-point), and Thanos jackassed himself into being.

    So he jackassed 1 villain into existence, 1 1/2 if you want to be generous.
    I was thinking more Killian (and his army of super powered henchmen), Wanda, Pietro, Ultron, Vulture, and Mysterio (plus Mysterio's team of disgruntled Stark employees who have access to all of Mysterio's tech).

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He's a video game villain, though.
    There are Streetfighter comics though.

  6. #21
    Death of Time Cronus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Yeah, D'Onofrio knocked it out of the park with his rendition of Kingpin. I actually enjoyed Fassbender's Magneto.
    "I know you're in there Banner. I'll get you out!"
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Would you give a guy a foot massage?"
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "You said clear."
    "I said it looks clear."
    "Well what's it look like now?"
    "Looks clear."

  7. #22
    Death of Time Cronus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    The Wild West
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Oh...liked Deacon Frost from the first Blade too.
    "I know you're in there Banner. I'll get you out!"
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Would you give a guy a foot massage?"
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "You said clear."
    "I said it looks clear."
    "Well what's it look like now?"
    "Looks clear."

  8. #23
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Navid Negahban's Amahl Farouk/Shadow King (FX's Legion) was beyond exceptional. He was cunning, practical, charismatic, ruthless, complex, and unexpectedly endearing. In the pantheon of villainy, the Shadow King reigns.
    Legion generally was wildly better than most other comic book adaptations. Shadow King was so much fun to watch.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Underbelly: A Mafia Intrigue RPG. Come and do crimes!

    Art Thread on CBR

  9. #24
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    I'm fond of Loki in the MCU. Not consistently a villain, which requires a more nuanced performance.

  10. #25
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,940

    Default

    i have a soft spot for zemo. just a broken man who wants to break the avengers. and he kinda did.

    killmonger speaks to me as a black man in america. a angry young man, fucked over by the system and turned into a monster. but i, like t'challa, mourned his death because i knew some killmongers in my life and sadly, they aren't with us anymore.

  11. #26
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i have a soft spot for zemo. just a broken man who wants to break the avengers. and he kinda did.

    killmonger speaks to me as a black man in america. a angry young man, fucked over by the system and turned into a monster. but i, like t'challa, mourned his death because i knew some killmongers in my life and sadly, they aren't with us anymore.
    Oh yeah, Killmonger was great. Loved the scene at the museum where he challenged their right of possession. The ending was wild, too. After the expected final battle, the hero and villain sit down and talk, and then the hero acknowledges that the villain had some valid points and travels back to America to help the villain's community there.

  12. #27
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Oh yeah, Killmonger was great. Loved the scene at the museum where he challenged their right of possession. The ending was wild, too. After the expected final battle, the hero and villain sit down and talk, and then the hero acknowledges that the villain had some valid points and travels back to America to help the villain's community there.
    not to mention, killmonger stuck to his guns. he chose death over imprisonment. i know a lot of villains take the easy way out but for erik, it seemed more of him living up to the ideals he believed in.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •