Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thor in Destroyer Armor vs. Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Thor's life force is animating the Destroyer. He has classic Mjolnir and can use it as normal. Pre Crisis Darkseid.

Arena.

If it's a stomp, add Loki, Beta Ray Bill and Mangog to team Thor.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I don't Thor has any defenses against TP.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I don't Thor has any defenses against TP.
    Not anywhere near as potent as Pre-Crisis Darksied no.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

You have FORCED my hand! What happens next is YOUR fault!

New Rulez: Telepathy- OFF. BFR- OFF.

*full ColonelGM mode activated*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post

... the pain.

THE PAIN.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Don't make me figure out something worse than 3 am Denny's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Don't make me figure out something worse than 3 am Denny's.
    Truck Stop restroom vending machine? Specifically the "egg" sandwich?
    - big_adventure

Truck Stop restroom vending machine? Specifically the "egg" sandwich?
    There are many, many subtle and not-so-subtle differences between English-English and American-English, but one thing I will never understand is the desperation to find the most vague euphemism to avoid saying ‘toilet’ or ‘lavatory’.

Restroom? ‘Resting’ is really not the primary purpose here. Nobody goes in there to put their feet up and have a comfortable nap.

Bathroom? Pretty sure you won’t usually find a bath. Or even a shower.

Even when it comes to a scuzzy truck-stop, you play coy with the name of the toilet. XD

I mean, you've never fallen asleep on the crapper ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean, you've never fallen asleep on the crapper ?
    Well, umm... yeah... obviously I have. In fact in my clubbing days, years ago, I did in fact frequently go in there for a tactical kip. But nevertheless. It’s not the primary function. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, umm... yeah... obviously I have. In fact in my clubbing days, years ago, I did in fact frequently go in there for a tactical kip. But nevertheless. It’s not the primary function. XD
    Yes, but given that you have yourself rest upon a crapper ... it qualifies as a restroom !

I am technically correct, the best (read: worst) kind of correct.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yes, but given that you have yourself rest upon a crapper ... it qualifies as a restroom !

I am technically correct, the best (read: worst) kind of correct.
    In that case, if we are to give it a name based on things that have happened in that room, then it’s also a Chamber of Phone Games, a Vomitorium and a Salle-de-Wank.

Aah... Umm... Never... uh.. mind. Just... err... carry on. Nothing to see here.

In that case, if we are to give it a name based on things that have happened in that room, then it’s also a Chamber of Phone Games, a Vomitorium and a Salle-de-Wank.

Aah... Umm... Never... uh.. mind. Just... err... carry on. Nothing to see here.
    I'm going to start calling it Salle-de-Wank.

Thank you.

Arx Inosaan

In before Pen starts up with the "I hate you all" comments ;P
    - big_adventure

You are reminding me of George Carlin's routine about how we can say the word "kill" all the time but say the word "f**K" ands you have to put two stars in the middle just to write it. Okay, not exactly what he said. Maybe the next time someone asks me where the "bathroom" or "restroom" is, I'll say, "Piss or crap?"
    Power with Girl is better.