OK, so I have decided to get back into comics, and the one comic I ALWAYS come back to is SPAWN! I have always been a fan of it for as long as I can remember, and now I want to have the full collection. The problem is, searching online for them isn't always reliable. Online auctions claim that the quality is good, when really its a chewed up mess. Private sellers (who aren't big comic people) do the same, or they try to upcharge to the point where its insane.

My question is this:
Is there a place that people on here like to use, where the content is reliable and quick? I know about the sites where you can read the comics, but IMO, there is nothing better than just sitting with a comic in hand, physically turning the page (you know how good that feels, admit it!). Im not looking for graded, sealed comics, just solid quality, gently used, so it can go to a loving home (Geez, I sound like i'm looking for a dog). As I make this post there are currently 300 comics in the series (according to the Image website) and at some point I ill have all of them to where I can just go pick up the new ones as they come out. I have a few already, but I would really like to start from the beginning and go from there.

Any insight is greatly welcomed.

Thank you.
BenignFool