View Poll Results: Favorite Power Armored Character in Marvel?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tony Stark / Iron Man

16 30.19%
  • James Rhodes / War Machine

4 7.55%
  • Victor Von Doom / Doctor Doom

10 18.87%
  • Nathaniel Richards / Kang the Conqueror

2 3.77%
  • Wilbur Day / Stilt-Man

1 1.89%
  • Abe Jenkins / Beetle / Mach-1/IV/X

3 5.66%
  • Brendan Doyle / Mauler

0 0%
  • Pepper Potts / Rescue

0 0%
  • Norman Osborn / Iron Patriot

1 1.89%
  • Aaron Davis / Prowler

0 0%
  • Christopher Powell / Darkhawk

1 1.89%
  • Riri Williams / Ironheart

1 1.89%
  • Nate Richards / Iron Lad

0 0%
  • Mac Gargan / Scorpion

3 5.66%
  • Other

11 20.75%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite Power Armored Character in Marvel?

Technology. It gives you the power to fight superhuman beings, take on entire armies, and even throw down with physical gods, and look damn good while doing it. Who's your favorite wearer of power armor in Marvel?

there needs to be more people who are not stark related who have power armor.
    Just a general observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there needs to be more people who are not stark related who have power armor.
    Just a general observation.
    Alas, Tony tends to horde all the armors for himself.

Black Panther probably deserves to be on their. At this point I think his suit probably counts as armor.

Tony Stark.

Ultimate Member

From that list? Tony or Doom. I like Mach V/Abe, and even the newer bigger Beetle armor seen briefly, but they aren't nearly as big a deal as Tony or Doom.

Off the list, I've got a soft spot for the Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo armors.

A 'Heavy Mettle' team that consists of Tony, Rhodey, Pepper, some schlubs in specialized armors (like Tony's stealth or Hulkbuster suits), and maybe a few Guardsmen or Mandroids for mop-up, could be fun, so long as the individual pilots had different enough personalities and tactics, and didn't get along perfectly with Tony's sometimes spotty leadership. Just for funsies, someone on the team might have powers not related to Tony's tech, just in case they run into a tech no worky here zone... (like Sunturion or Force, someone introduced in Iron Man's neck of the woods, but not dependent on his tech)

I had pity on Wilbur Day the Stilt-Man and voted for him. I know Tony has this hands down. My second choice would be Abner Jenkins in his original metal wing suction tipped tentacle suit. My all time favorite is Iron Man in his original armor before repulsor rays when he had all those gadgets.

Box aka Roger Bochs.

The best which is Tony Stark of course.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 09-02-2019 at 02:09 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Madison Jeffries...though I really don't think we have seen him Boxed up lately.

I put my vote in for The Beetle. His fights with The Torch in early strange tales were fun to read. And Torch and Spiderman teaming up to save Dorrie Evans from him was a fun read.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

No Nova, or Iron Spider?

Cap wear chainmail which is a type of armor

and Panther as has been mentioned although like Cap he derives no power from it really just protection

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    No Nova, or Iron Spider?

Cap wear chainmail which is a type of armor

and Panther as has been mentioned although like Cap he derives no power from it really just protection
    That's mostly because "powered armor" is a specific type of armor that is designed to enhance a human (or humanoid) body beyond its normal capabilities. If it's an armor that just provides protection, but doesn't (significantly) augment a human (or humanoid) body, then it doesn't count as powered armor. That said, since you bring up Iron Spider, Spider-Man is normally superhuman, so the only thing he really needs armor for is to provide protection from things that can still hurt or even kill him if he can't dodge them. Straightforward powered armor for him would be more like the Spider-Armor MK III he wore in Ends of the Earth, which was specially tailored to fight the Sinister Six, including Rhino, who was strong enough to take on the Hulk, so of course that armor would come with a significant strength augmentation.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ghost is the bestest, always has been

I do like Box, Mach- and Osborn Iron Patriot

Tony Stark has potential, s'pose, but I just can't stand RDJr

Nathaniel Richards / Kang the Conqueror, I love the visual design of his armor.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."