Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

The Malcolm-X actor for Magneto? I can see it.

Its probaly Bs rumors started by someone bored on Reddit. But if we got Denzel as Magneto I would lose my mind. But yea sounds fishy Xmen are still a long way off.

Well, Denzel is such a good actor he could play anybody. Aunt May? He'd nail it. Magneto? Someone get him an Oscar now. Lockjaw? Instant fan favorite. Tippy-toe? Best squirrel since Rocky and Bullwinkle!

And depending on how they handle the mutants, saying Magneto was alive in WWII might not work. If mutation is a new phenomena or something, a new origin would be necessary. But there's plenty of horrible crimes against humanity and genocides in the modern era to replace the Holocaust with in Magneto's story, so I think it would still work just fine.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Cameron Diaz returns to voice Fiona in a new Hulk movie.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Looks like RDJ isnt playing a A.I but just has a cameo in Black widows movie.

Also rumors Silver Surfer will be in Dr strange 2, Namor in BP2 and this will lead to a Defenders movie.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-15-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Where's the "RDJ in Widow" rumor coming from? Haven't heard that one.

I dunno if I buy that, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised either.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Where's the "RDJ in Widow" rumor coming from? Haven't heard that one.

I dunno if I buy that, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised either.
    No idea the source but it was reported by a bunch of sites. If hes in it I'm almost certain they will show him in the trailer. Makes more sense for Cap to have a cameo since she was with him during this time period.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    No idea the source but it was reported by a bunch of sites. If hes in it I'm almost certain they will show him in the trailer. Makes more sense for Cap to have a cameo since she was with him during this time period.
    Some reports suggest it might just be unused footage from Civil War. Doubt it’ll be much if he appears at all.

BANNED

I'd just like to point out that Ant-Man 3 is now confirmed, in case...certain other posters are still concerned.

The RDJ in Widow rumor came from a comment he made where he stated that since she played support in her first appearance in his movie, he should repay the favor in her solo movie.

I'd put it as legit as other actor's spitball takes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member

I think eternals will give the origin of the MCU mutants:
    they are thenas descendants

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Some reports suggest it might just be unused footage from Civil War. Doubt it’ll be much if he appears at all.
    I'm sure they have tons of footage of RDJ over the years that he could easily make cameos as a computer hologram/voiceover/whatever for the next ten years.

Supposedly Anson Mount said The Inhumans are getting rebooted and word in the trades is that Vin diesel is in negotiations for Black Bolt........again he was rumored for the role. before the movie was cancelled. If they are rebooting it I believe this. There was defeintly something there before the movie got cancelled. Vin while never saying he was playing Black Bolt seemed upset when Marvel cancelled the movie.

Jeremy Renner might be getting recast. I hope not unless something more then he said she said surfaces. She accused him of being a crazy coke head basicaly and he produced a clean drug test and psych evaluation and said shes the ones who's unstable. Hope it's not true but yea not willing to throw him under the bus yet without more info

BANNED

Wasn't sure where was appropriate to post this, and didn't feel a new thread was necessary, but a neat little video:

Tim Roth is rumored to be coming back for Falcon and the winter soldier as Blonsky. Assume he won't be Abomination, unless they do Thunderbolts movie.

Then in the almost certainly not true category if rumors being reported by click baters Stpehn Amell is Moonknight( for obvious reasons theres no way this is true), Henry Canvill in talks to play Captain Brittain(Maybe but we got a busy Slate dont see that being a priority), and Vin Diesel is Black Bolt( This one seems actually fairly likely. I mean Anson reported they were rebooting the Inhumans and we all know Vin was heavily attached to the orginaly planned movie in some role and was upset when it got nixed). Also Avengers 5 in 2023 with a much smaller team focused on a much smaller problem then previous Avengers movies. Also seen rumors of Iron fist in Shang chi and Daredevil in Spiderman 3. Both possible because the hold on those characters will he over by then.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 11-02-2019 at 01:22 PM.