Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I really wonder if that's possible?
    I dont think so, no. FFH is technically a Sony film in most respects, right?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I dont think so, no. FFH is technically a Sony film in most respects, right?
    Yea but i dont think Sony owns Night Monkey unless they went out and TM it. Lol they just cant mention the stuff from Spider-man FFH. None of this is the least bit plausible though so...

Exactly, these are supposed to be WILD and ILL-INFORMED predictions.

Seriously though, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Richard Rider introduced in GotG3 as Gamora's new love interest and romantic rival to Quill. I joked about that earlier but I can totally see it (though that might just be me hoping for it more than anything; where's my Nova, gods damn it??!!!) An appearance in Volume 3 that leads into a solo would make a lot of sense I think; it'd be a interesting way to bring Rich in, the Nova Corps has a history in the GotG franchise and we need to see the Corps after Thanos' attack on Xandar, and once the Guardians trilogy is over (assuming they don't go for a volume 4) Marvel might want a new franchise to explore the "space" corner of the MCU. Assuming, of course, that the Eternals are more focused on science-fantasy/mythology (and less the raw sci-fi of GotG) and Captain Marvel remains (at least partially) earth-focused.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Old man Steve Rogers is going to replace Stan Lee cameos.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I'd be down with that. But instead of being a random guy each time let him be there on purpose watching. Sounds like RDJ already might be coming back for a IronHeart Dinsey + Show. So why not old man steve

Well apparently someone is claiming Marvel is working on a Wolverine vs the Hulk movie. And the premise will be Hulk Is sent(By Fury I assume) to hunt down Weapon X who's tearing **** up in Canada. Alpha flight will be coming after him too and Choas will incur. If theres even a 1% chance this is true I'd love that as a intro for Wolverine. But I hope it's not Professor Hulk maybe fighting Wolverine brings out the savage in Hulk and he loses this balance he has found in endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    That would be fantastic!

Him or Deadpool, that's who I want showing up for cameos!

.....would it be in poor taste for 'Pool to be wearing a Stan Lee mustache, glasses and wig over his mask?

~ Black Panther.

That would be fantastic!

Him or Deadpool, that's who I want showing up for cameos!

.....would it be in poor taste for 'Pool to be wearing a Stan Lee mustache, glasses and wig over his mask?
    I'd prefer Uatu start showing up and maybe give his facial structure a little Stan lee makeover. Though a watcher just start showing up in every story could be jarring unless they frame it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'd prefer Uatu start showing up and maybe give his facial structure a little Stan lee makeover. Though a watcher just start showing up in every story could be jarring unless they frame it well.
    I think they'd have to, eventually, turn that into part of the plot. "Oh, that Watcher guy has been poking around because Galactus is coming" or something.

Love the idea of giving him Stan's face though. Not too on the nose because that'd be a bit creepy, but just enough to be recognizable.

~ Black Panther.

I think they'd have to, eventually, turn that into part of the plot. "Oh, that Watcher guy has been poking around because Galactus is coming" or something.

Love the idea of giving him Stan's face though. Not too on the nose because that'd be a bit creepy, but just enough to be recognizable.
    Yea but still might be jarring for a SOLO Black Widow movie or Black Panther 2 just have a giant big headed alien show up. Though if they set up Uatu and his purpose ahead of time they might be able to swing it. Still some more grounded movies might feel off with his cameo. But in the words of Nick Fury via Talos "Bitch please, you've been to space" so I'm sure it would be fine. And yea Stan Lee as the watcher was always a rumor prior to him talking to Watchers in GOTGvol 2. So maybe introducing Uatu ahead of Galactus or Annihilus etc... could be cool. Just change his bone structure to closer match Stans without making it look silly. But iono how much that would work. It's the Mustache and glasses that are kinda his look. I dont know if alot of people would recognize him just off his bone structure.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-08-2019 at 08:37 AM.

But iono how much that would work. It's the Mustache and glasses that are kinda his look. I dont know if alot of people would recognize him just off his bone structure.
    Honestly? I wouldn't even care if the Watcher wasn't really recognizable as Stan (you're right; its the glasses and mustache people know). It could be one of those little easter eggs that no one notices and I'd be satisfied with that.

~ Black Panther.

Well apparently someone is claiming Marvel is working on a Wolverine vs the Hulk movie. And the premise will be Hulk Is sent(By Fury I assume) to hunt down Weapon X who's tearing **** up in Canada. Alpha flight will be coming after him too and Choas will incur. If theres even a 1% chance this is true I'd love that as a intro for Wolverine. But I hope it's not Professor Hulk maybe fighting Wolverine brings out the savage in Hulk and he loses this balance he has found in endgame.
    I don't see that happening if only because it would have to be a prequel. I don't see Professor Hulk with his bad arm going up against Wolverine.
    Jeffrey Wright is The Watcher though, going by the "What If" cartoon.

I think they can use Jeffrey Wright as the new Stan Lee. Have him be the human form of the Watcher so he's not too out of the box for certain movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see that happening if only because it would have to be a prequel. I don't see Professor Hulk with his bad arm going up against Wolverine.

Jeffrey Wright is The Watcher though, going by the "What If" cartoon.
    If they made that movie I doubt Hulk would stay Proessfor hulk. Kinda would take all the fun out of it and while hes not healing from the snap on his own I highly doubt he doesnt heal someway. Either that or after She Hulk they retire him. No point in a one armed Hulk. Though it might have been intersting if it were true and a Composed in control Hulk.goes after a rampaging Wolverine instead of the other way around. Alpha flight take the place of the Wendigo as the real problem guys(unwittingly the bad guys).

Jeffrey Wright can voice him I was suggesting making him look like Stan. But yea it's a mute point, if you gave Uatu Stans bone structure I dont even think I would recognize it as Stan Lee. His look has more to do with exterior things like the mustache glasses and sweater.

Rumors that Marvel wants to cast POC actors for Xavier and Magneto. Dont think ita necessary for Xavier but if you dont wanna say magento is really old and his power make him age slow then making him black could work. He could a survivor of any Genocide that took place in Africa. I dont know enough about any of them to suggest which one would work best for his character but yea I dont know. I have strong connection to Magento but I could see why they would change him aswell. Would rather keep his WWII origins and just say he ages slower because of the magnetic field around him or something. But I'd give it a chance. You tell me Denzel is playing Magento and I'm all in.(Which is the actor rumored to be sought for the role)

Dp1qA5WVAAAPad3.jpg
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-13-2019 at 08:03 PM.