Hello,

I have some questions about the "NEW" Generation of Heroes.
Ok I havent read much about the "NEW" Generation, but I would like to hear your opinions and maybe you have some background Information why they are created.

-Wallace West: I dont really understand the character. I liked his father, because he had a cool look and it was a cool take to have an Anti-Hero-Reverse-Flash AND he was one of the Villains who I really had empathy for.
But I just dont understand Wallace...Is he based on the TV Series Kid Flash?
We already had Bart as Kid Flash and we had Wally West as Kid Flash...I liked the "old" Version of him better with the SILVER/RED Costume..
I personally would have liked more if he would have got another Code-Name and his own colors and a more unique look.
Like green/yellow or so and dreadlocks or so, I find the actual look to simple and the Kid Flash name and Costume is more connected with Wally and Bart, so it feels strange for me to have another Person using it.

-Lucas Fox: Havent read much of him, but he is a genius and good fighter...OK...We already have Tim,Dick,Bruce,Jason,Damian....
I like more Cassandra Cain,Jean Paul,Stephanie,Barbara and Harper who arent so perfect and have a more interesting background story.

-Duke Thomas: There were Jokes also inside Comic Books comparing him to Robin and I have to say that I also dont really understand the character.

-Kenan Kong: I liked the early version better,but he is to powerful for me....I mean he ISNT blood related to Superman etc. so I find his power levels to exagerated and he also seems to have less weaknesses than Kryptonians which makes him to EXTREMELY overpowered...

Crush instead is one of the few characters who I really like...