Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    In the old Continuity it was quite logical that Cassie will outgrow Diana....
    No it wasn't.

Why wouldnt it go well?

I personally NEVER understood the reason of Diana being more powerful than Cassandra even Zeus is Cassies father and Diana is "only" made out of clay and gifted by the gods.
    I always liked the idea that Diana is her mentor and she is stronger than Cassie, because of her age and training.
    But with the years Cassandra should learn to tap in her own powers and then become stronger than Diana or equal to Diana, but with more powers.
    I LOVE the idea that Cassandra learns to throw lightnings and power herself up with the lightning.

In Johns TT Cassie learned how to tap in her own powers during the fight with Lycus.
    Cassie was Zeus's daughter but she didn't inherit any powers from him. She had those powers gifted to her as a reward for the good she did. Diana is also more powerful than Heracles who is also a child of Zeus. Being Zeus's child also doesn't inherently make you more powerful or even mean you will have powers at all. Most of Zeus's children didn't have any powers.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Not 100% sure...
    He could also be her FATHER...I mean in Pre-Flashpoint he lied already to her, because of her mother...

It would also explain why she has powers, while the NEW52 Cassie had their powers from the Armour.
    So...wait...he’s Diana’s father, and Cassie’s grandfather, so...wouldn’t that make Diana her great Aunt? I’m confused...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    No it wasn't.
    Cassie was Zeus's daughter but she didn't inherit any powers from him. She had those powers gifted to her as a reward for the good she did. Diana is also more powerful than Heracles who is also a child of Zeus. Being Zeus's child also doesn't inherently make you more powerful or even mean you will have powers at all. Most of Zeus's children didn't have any powers.

No it wasn't.
    Cassie was Zeus daughter.
    This was hidden from her, because of her mother didnt want to see her as Super-Hero.

Zeus gave her powers, because she wished it...
    Then Ares gave her powers..which were even greater than the one which she received from Zeus..
    However when she didnt do what he wanted he weakened this connection..

BUT then in the fight against Lycus he stripped her of her powers and SHE TAPPED INTO HER OWN!!

SINCE THE LYCUS FIGHT SHE USED HER OWN POWERS!!

ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS HAVE POWERS!!
    Last edited by Masterff; 09-02-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    So...wait...he’s Diana’s father, and Cassie’s grandfather, so...wouldn’t that make Diana her great Aunt? I’m confused...
    NO, AUNT!!

It simply means this: Cassies FATHER/MOTHER are DIANAS BROTHER/SISTER...

Cassandra would then be the child of DIANAS BROTHER/SISTER! which makes her DIANAS NIECE, so DIANA is her AUNT!

Cassie was Zeus daughter.
    This was hidden from her, because of her mother didnt want to see her as Super-Hero.
    Yes, I know that.

Zeus gave her powers, because she wished it...
    Then Ares gave her powers..which were even greater than the one which she received from Zeus..
    However when she didnt do what he wanted he weakened this connection..

BUT then in the fight against Lycus he stripped her of her powers and SHE TAPPED INTO HER OWN!!

SINCE THE LYCUS FIGHT SHE USED HER OWN POWERS!!
    Alright I made a mistake here. I still stand by my statement that Cassie isn’t in anyway more powerful than Diana.

ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS HAVE POWERS!!
    No they don’t. there were plenty of them in the myths who didn’t have any powers. Heracles was more the exception than the rule.

Mighty Member

Yes, I know that.

Alright I made a mistake here. I still stand by my statement that Cassie isn’t in anyway more powerful than Diana.

No they don’t. there were plenty of them in the myths who didn’t have any powers. Heracles was more the exception than the rule.
    I speak about DC..and in DC ALL his children HAVE POWERS!

-Lennox
    -Jason
    -Diana
    -Cassandra
    -Hercules

How do you know that Diana is more powerful than Heracles?
    https://screenrant.com/superheroes-w...-wonder-woman/

In Injustice he was pretty powerful and there was also an Issue where he was together with Kingdom Come Superman and "normal" Superman and Hercules
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...perman-532517/

They are close to each other..

I speak about DC..and in DC ALL his children HAVE POWERS!

-Lennox
    -Jason
    -Diana
    -Cassandra
    -Hercules

How do you know that Diana is more powerful than Heracles?
    https://screenrant.com/superheroes-w...-wonder-woman/

In Injustice he was pretty powerful and there was also an Issue where he was together with Kingdom Come Superman and "normal" Superman and Hercules
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...perman-532517/

They are close to each other..
    Diana has beaten Hercules twice in main continuity. Injustice is an elseworld and their version of Diana is shown to be pretty damn weak. It doesn't count.

Lennox also proves my point. The guy's only power was turning into stone. There is no way he was more powerful than pre-Flashpoint Diana, let alone as powerful as Cassie.

Mighty Member

Diana has beaten Hercules twice in main continuity. Injustice is an elseworld and their version of Diana is shown to be pretty damn weak. It doesn't count.

Lennox also proves my point. The guy's only power was turning into stone. There is no way he was more powerful than pre-Flashpoint Diana, let alone as powerful as Cassie.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Lennox_(Prime_Earth) He has more powers than just that..

Do you remind her fights with Hercules?
    Because I havent found them....I know that she once had a fight against HERCULES of MARVEL, but outside of Injustice I havent found a fight between DC Hercules and DC Wonder Woman..

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Lennox_(Prime_Earth) He has more powers than just that..
    So rock, low level strength and mild healing. Didn't do anything against the First Born whom Diana faired far better against.

Do you remind her fights with Hercules?
    Because I havent found them....I know that she once had a fight against HERCULES of MARVEL, but outside of Injustice I havent found a fight between DC Hercules and DC Wonder Woman..
    Here is her fight with him in Alan Heinberg's Who Is Wonder Woman Story:

In the third image he is quite terrified of her possibly killing him.

I'll also point out the obvious - this was in the masthead of the comic for decades:

"Beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, stronger than Hercules, and swifter than Mercury".