Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    If I wanted everybody to have happy and healthy relationships, I'd go to AO3 and read some coffee shop AUs.
    Well I have limits. I usually use fics to read some dark things...

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You can be physically attracted to someone while in a relationship. Emma is hot, Namor is hot. Add super pheromones and that happened.
    Jean was attracted to Logan. Are we going to keep her accountable for that? (I wouldn't, just following this kind of reasoning).

All I'm saying is, the end of Bendis's run made little sense to me when it comes to both Scott treating Emma like this and how he ended the revolution. Kinda out of character or uncalled for.
    One thing is being phisically attracted, other is being on divide because of it. Emma was really tempted and it wasn't only phisical. I know very well that pheromones were involved, but still Unit was surprise on them going for sex in front on everyone. It wasn't suppossed to work that way, it was only a matter of time before Emma and Namor did it.
    I'm wasn't talking about Jean, I won't deny she was attracted to logan but it has nothing to do with this.

For me made sense, Emma went to him like she was the victim and did nothing wrong. He called her out

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma is just even worse than Cyclops for Jean. geezus people, there is ton of women to ship Jean on x-men
    Uhhhhhhh, no. If Jean were to ever sleep with a woman it'd be Emma Frost, and that's a universal truth. Don't bother fighting it, your hate for Emma can't beat their heat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    apocalypse as a “hero” is so...weird. I feel like he himself wouldn’t subscribe to labels like that. and his whole shtick is being “above it all” especially the xmen and their petulant nonsense...make it make sense ....
    Apocalypse is only a villain™ because his girlfriend rejected him. He ain’t above shit.

From Rise of Apocalypse (1996)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Apocalypse is only a villain™ because his girlfriend rejected him. He ain’t above shit.

From Rise of Apocalypse (1996)

OMG this should be Apocalypse costume... so hot!!!

Moira knows what good

Jean and Wanda should hook up

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, no. If Jean were to ever sleep with a woman it'd be Emma Frost, and that's a universal truth. Don't bother fighting it, your hate for Emma can't beat their heat.
    I hope Jean gonna finally burn Emma with all these epic heat

I hope Jean gonna finally burn Emma with all these epic heat
    Heeeeey, she tried to do that in New X-Men when she caught her with Scott! But she couldn't! Because she got distracted when she found out Emma had a boobjob. Jean stopped to admire them. Further proof they'd be nothing but mammals doing it like they do it on the discovery channel.

No thanks, Make Emma leech from someone else she already made Scott look like crap, I don't need her making Jean look like an idiot for stupid shipping.

Good thing this is never going to be more than bad fanfiction. Both women are straight and dislike each other.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Heeeeey, she tried to do that in New X-Men when she caught her with Scott! But she couldn't! Because she got distracted when she found out Emma had a boobjob. Jean stopped to admire them. Further proof they'd be nothing but mammals doing it like they do it on the discovery channel.
    i'm pretty sure it was because Scott stopped it and Jean was entertained by Emma past

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    1-cyclops is great for Jean, they had one of the greatest romances on comicbooks. That being said both he and emma are better than a boring raging psycho that can't sell for crap on forced AUs
    2- jean cheating is okay, i mean you totally ignore she looking wolverine to kiss him. Great double standards

Thanks TOAA you dont write anything for marvel
    1 if you ignore 2001-2019, maybe he is

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

1 if you ignore 2001-2019, maybe he is
    Cyclops thought of Jean many times when she was dead.
    After Morrison, in between and to this day as Uncanny #22

I know he messed up but his interactions with Jean go way beyond one story that was deliberately breaking them up.
    nobody remembered or thought of her as much as him (Wolverine comes close though)
    It is literally part of his character to love her and has been for decades. From the start to this day.
    ___tumblr_oms9vz2aSA1ru9q12o1_1280.jpg
    hjtut.jpg
    __________iuyf9if.jpg

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It is so sad because Scott is someone that really cares for Jean and just one story and is like he was bad.
    Most of the time she is everything to him.
    D7Rz5bFW4AEXf6b.jpg
    38022163_271009787031377_8940087745041137664_n.jpg
    _anime101_16.jpg
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-03-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Scott isnt bad. Its the same 1 or 2 people that are loud and vocal about that but it most definitely isnt representative of the overall sentiment towards him. Just ignore it as it doesnt change anything

OMG this should be Apocalypse costume... so hot!!!

Moira knows what good
    I've been rooting for this ever since I was a hip teen in ancient Egypt myself, actually.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops thought of Jean many times when she was dead.
    After Morrison, in between and to this day as Uncanny #22

I know he messed up but his interactions with Jean go way beyond one story that was deliberately breaking them up.
    nobody remembered or thought of her as much as him (Wolverine comes close though)
    It is literally part of his character to love her and has been for decades. From the start to this day.
    ___tumblr_oms9vz2aSA1ru9q12o1_1280.jpg
    hjtut.jpg
    __________iuyf9if.jpg
    Never saw the last page. That is why I liked tyke a lot more than Scott

The thing is that on life it only take few seconds to ruin a entire life. Scott really did it for his relationship with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott isnt bad. Its the same 1 or 2 people that are loud and vocal about that but it most definitely isnt representative of the overall sentiment towards him. Just ignore it as it doesnt change anything
    How Scott isn't bad? both in story or in a meta sense

Never saw the last page. That is why I liked tyke a lot more than Scott

The thing is that on life it only take few seconds to ruin a entire life.
    Ok, by the same logic Bishop is nothing more than a psycho. It only takes one moment and one story to define a character

How Scott isn't bad? both in story or in a meta sense
    How is he bad?
    Because they broke up in a shitty way? That happens in real life all the time. There have been worst, more rushed and less sensical things like when she sletp with Bishop without build up and ignoring everything he did, that doesn' happen in real life

on story and on meta sense
    At least she isn't going to have to carry Scott into relevancy.
    He is literaly the love of her life and the only guy who has always given a fuck one way or another.
    Last edited by fsger; 09-03-2019 at 06:44 PM.