Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Regarding the previous shipping issue.
    I don't see how Scott would be bad, I mean even after 14 years of break up they kind of always will have a relationship.
    The difference is how much angst and what cool things could be done and both happen between them regardless if they are together or not.
    __tas314_21.jpg
    10727369_773555039407696_655854472_n.jpg
    tumblr_oazpsfBdK71ugucv7o1_1280.png.jpg

Also this topic always tires me so I will stop discussing shipping for a while

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    crazy small sense? I really think that betray their loved ones is a really big mistake and completely turn me off. Of course infidelity isn't the biggest crime, but the way Scott commited it and followed it was pretty cruel
    I'm pretty sure Jean didn't tried to get Logan, It's pretty obvious that she wanted Scott and not Logan. If she wanted Logan, she would get him
    Jean went to Logan. Logan turned HER down.

Jean forgave Black Bolt for trying to kill the entire mutant race. Jean forgave Jason Wyngarde for essentially raping her. Jean forgave Logan for the numerous horrible things he has done. Yet you're saying Jean cannot ever forgive Scott, her husband who has shown nothing but love and utter devotion to her outside that one moment in time, for what he did.

Yeah. No.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Wow, I'm sorry if this sounds weird but it is always so easy to forget every user is a real life person.

I'm sorry for what you have suffered and I'm happy you're here today!
    At least I have a sense of humor about it. I've made the joke that I have a punch card from the paramedics. Two more times saving my dumb ass, I'll have to buy them beers.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Jean went to Logan. Logan turned HER down.

Jean forgave Black Bolt for trying to kill the entire mutant race. Jean forgave Jason Wyngarde for essentially raping her. Jean forgave Logan for the numerous horrible things he has done. Yet you're saying Jean cannot ever forgive Scott, her husband who has shown nothing but love and utter devotion to her outside that one moment in time, for what he did.

Yeah. No.
    Jean went to Logan to talk about Scott, how he wasn't even touching her and she was having a hard time with that. That is why Logan turned her down, he wouldn't take advantage of a vulnerable moment. And he still loved her, so she still too into Scott would be bad for him.

Jean forgave black bolt from killing Scott with that green cloud, jason wyngarde was in his deathbed.
    If he was devoted, it wouldn't happen not even once at the time. Jean already forgave and probably is back with him. I think forgive is pretty good deal, she doesn't need to get right back
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-04-2019 at 02:55 PM.

Tomorrow is another day and HOX #4 might be cool.

Also, if they announce a Wolverine ongoing with Cates soon would celebrate by listening Hugh Jackman sing in Les Miserable, it just seems proper (not related but is a sentiment that i though worth expresing)
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-04-2019 at 02:58 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Tomorrow is another day and HOX #4 might be cool.

Also, if they announce a Wolverine ongoing with Cates soon would celebrate by listening Hugh Jackman sing in Les Miserable, it just seems proper (not related but is a sentiment that i though worth expresing)
    Is there any other way of celebrating the long awaited solo?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Is there any other way of celebrating the long awaited solo?
    Have a beer, but i don't drink
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Have a beer, but i don't drink
    Same here. Then it is decided. We must watch Hugh Jackman sing, lol.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

It's been somewhat novel to go this long without a Wolverine ongoing of some sort.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The X-Men have ALWAYS been a metaphor for the ongoing Civil Rights Movement.
    Yes. But, it also used to be more than just that. Specifically, it used to be more than just a metaphor for the struggle of LGBT and African-Americans, but a metaphor for all kinds of persecuted minorities, not just sexual and racial ones.

The only one denying the experience of those who have suffered is you pretending that being a social outcast is the same as having your civil rights taken away.
    I didn't suggest that equivalence; you projected it onto what I said.