Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Eye-rolling bajuszbetyár The Invincible Beawulf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Uh-huh, and that's what inspired him to take up the name Ikaris . . . if I recall right.
    Yep! He had a half-human/Eternal son. After the boy's early death (he wanted to fly like dad), Ikaris took up his name to honor him. Basically, Ikaris' real name is not known.
    BL and comics fan. 🌈 ----- For those saying BL is "pandering to fujos! Too girly! It's fetishization!!!" --> https://www.fujoshi.info/ (a website with academic resources on Queer Media Studies in Asia and LGBTQIA+ history)

The queer body has been used as a battleground, has been criminalized, ostracized, and many times erased from their own histories. -- Alesha Byrne (University of San Francisco)

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

MODERATOR NOTES

I moved a Mutants/Inhumans comparison subthread from the Inhumans Appreciation thread into this one where it is a better fit.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Vampiro was a half-Eternal that operated as a masked wrestler (and pretended to be a vampire heel) in Mexico, IIRC.
    Vampiro is 100% Eternal and was married to a Baseline Human named Maria but there is no evidence that he had children like Icarus did.

And Maelstrom was half-Deviant (and half-Inhuman, so that was an interesting couple, I'd imagine).
    So, not half-Baseline Human, huh?

Those are the only two half-Eternal or half-Deviant folk I know of right off the top of my head.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-02-2022 at 01:31 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Invincible Beawulf View Post
    Yep! He had a half-human/Eternal son. After the boy's early death (he wanted to fly like dad), Ikaris took up his name to honor him. Basically, Ikaris' real name is not known.
    That is one of the saddest stories in comics, in my view, but then the idea of a parent outliving their child is always pretty sad.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I don't know if this is codified but the thing about Eternals and Deviants is they may have similar DNA or able to mate (Thanos has Deviant DNA) but is the child of Eternals or quasi/half Eternals.

I'm just now thinking of a so called other race of Eternals that ended up on Uranus, their culture spawned the very first Marvel Boy, who was human (but now wondering if ... there are ancient DNA traces involved...).

Since the story of them being Eternals is retconned from their original 1950s comic book stories, I don't remember more specifics about this race, like "Eternal" powers.
    Not sure, but my speculation would be that they are/mostly are descendants of Eternals/human matings that eventually went off to Uranus.

Otherwise I think it is vaguely vaguely hinted that Inhumans have mated with either of these or other hidden races. Malestrom is about the only one I remembered.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all