MaxSus

Default My own Man of Steel 2 movie concept with key art, plot and storyboard

Hey guys, I've been working on a movie concept for a possible Man of Steel 2 movie. I made the cover art, plot and storyboards. It is based on the DCEU and is supposed to have Cavill returning as Superman, and is inspired by Superman books like Secret Origin, the first comic appareances of Metalo during the Golden Age and others.

I'll leave the reddit link here. I'm sorry if this is not permitted in this forum. Admittedly, I created the account to share this, even though I've been lurking for a while but never decided to participate until I had something to share. Thank you very much! Fingers crossed they ever go back to Superman and give us another standalone movie.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...movie_concept/

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

This looks well put together. I haven't fully read it yet(currently going through it) .but it looks great from first impression. If a movie is not made from it. Maybe a comic could certainly be made from it. All the best.

I'm impressed by how much work you put into this.

And I gotta say, it's pretty solid groundwork for a movie that wouldn't be half bad. Are you sure you don't work for WB?

I just wish they'd made something like this instead of BvS