Mighty Member

Default Idea for Cassie Sandsmark

Hello,

one of my favorite Characters is Cassie Sandsmark.
    I LOVED the RAGE Idea of Pre-Flashpoint which she displayed with her Lasso and also before..She got stronger when being angry.

Since her lasso doesnt have this electricity powers anymore (it seems so), I think it would be VERY cool to let her have a kind of rage mode.

So like Superman, when he is angry his eyes glow red..Cassie could have an equivalent reaction with the lightning, so her eyes turn in lightning color and she gets stronger and charge her hits with electricity.

I think this could be a nice add, since her lasso seemingly lost this power.

Diana has a rage mode at one point. Also what would be the point if her having that? Superman’s eyes glow eyes since he shoots from his eyes. Cassie doesn’t to my knowledge. Diana could use lighting from her bracelets.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Diana has a rage mode at one point. Also what would be the point if her having that? Superman’s eyes glow eyes since he shoots from his eyes. Cassie doesn’t to my knowledge. Diana could use lighting from her bracelets.
    The pre-flashpoint Cassie had a RAGE mode and she had the lasso of lightning...
    The rage mode would more display her connection to Zeus and since Cassies Lasso lost its powers it would be a nice add for her...

I don’t think Donna’s does anything either. At this point it is somewhat of a lost cost sadly. I would love to see a lot of characters return but dc doesn’t care. The whole eyes things was done with Diana in God mode. I don’t know I feel it didn’t add anything.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I don’t think Donna’s does anything either. At this point it is somewhat of a lost cost sadly. I would love to see a lot of characters return but dc doesn’t care. The whole eyes things was done with Diana in God mode. I don’t know I feel it didn’t add anything.
    Yes......

Jason had the Power of Elektrokinesis https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Jason_(Prime_Earth)
    and it would give Cassie a cool power mode and give her the possibility to replace the powers of the NEW52 and Pre-Flashpoint Lassos...

It would give her a nice opportunity to overcome this loss and get stronger and be more at Dianas level, but being different than her..

Not really Jason got to be different and mode powerful than his sister. So I don't know. You don't need to add thunder powers for her to be at Diana’s level. It's all about writing not just about adding powers. Cassie already has a lot of things going her way. Not only that but Donna at first didn't get her own lasso until post crisis. So they could still give it to her. But it’s more due to Diana and the Amazons. You can’t give Cassie a lasso due to the fact she has no relationship

I liked how the one version of Cassie had a unique power associated with a lasso that was seemingly her own creation.