Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t know why you’d want to see the animated movies use Luke. They did a terrible job adapting Dick’s turn as Batman, I doubt they’d treat Luke any better.
    They haven't even done anything with Luke since Bad Blood. Kate at least cameoed at Superman's funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Don’t know why you’d want to see the animated movies use Luke. They did a terrible job adapting Dick’s turn as Batman, I doubt they’d treat Luke any better.
    I'm not saying I'd want them to do it, it's just where he's most likely to pop up. Its either the animated movies or CW's Batwoman because he's popped up there.

I'm not saying he couldn't pop up in YJ or a future movie. I'm just going with the options we have right now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm not saying he couldn't pop up in YJ or a future movie. I'm just going with the options we have right now.
    I don't see him beeing moe then a background charcter in Young Justice, unless DC really wants to push him.

Unless his time as Batman results in some really popular stories, I don't see DC adapting it, since they are usually using the most popular stories as basis.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

I suppose I should mention the black Batman from Batman #250 (July, 1973).

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post

Talk about condescension.

Anyways I wouldn't mind a black Batman, if DC were to stick through with it and choose the right character for the mantle.

For instance, I think there are a ton of characters of color who would be more compelling as Batman than Luke Fox:

Bronze Tiger

Mister Terrific

Steel.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post

Well, it would help if you read the actual story itself before you pass judgement.
    (And the description in that panel was coming from a kid.)

Anyway, in a couple of weeks we'll finally get to see how this (the report this thread was based on) comes about.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post

Anyways I wouldn't mind a black Batman, if DC were to stick through with it and choose the right character for the mantle.

For instance, I think there are a ton of characters of color who would be more compelling as Batman than Luke Fox:

Bronze Tiger

Mister Terrific

Steel.
    They already have their own identities. Luke is already connected to the Bat Family via Lucius Fox.

Tim Fox is an underwhelming choice but I'm sure Ridley could change my mind.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, it would help if you read the actual story itself before you pass judgement.
    (And the description in that panel was coming from a kid.)

Anyway, in a couple of weeks we'll finally get to see how this (the report this thread was based on) comes about.
    I remember that issue; Batman revealed his secret identity as Bruce Wayne to a bunch of kids! Fortunately, they didn't believe him.