Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2317

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Does anybody think this will be a good game? I don't.

I think much past the 1st quarter, whoever is leading will keep it.

Either it's a 28-10 defensive showing for the 49ers or a 49-28 blowout for the Chiefs.

I'll be happily shocked if it's a good game.
    As I said earlier, I see this as a repeat of the 84 Dolphins superbowl. The most exciting young QB in a long time is piloting an offense seen as unstoppable up against a ground and pound team with a solid defense. I don't see the Chiefs faring any better than the Dolphins did.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    As I said earlier, I see this as a repeat of the 84 Dolphins superbowl. The most exciting young QB in a long time is piloting an offense seen as unstoppable up against a ground and pound team with a solid defense. I don't see the Chiefs faring any better than the Dolphins did.
    Do you mean 1983? Dolphins were favored by 3 points in their 27-17 loss.

1984 was the Raiders pounding the Redskins.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think everyone knows its more on Mahomes to carry the team offensively as we see. He's lead the team in rushing and passing in both post season games and the defense has let teams jump out early. So its more on Pat Mahomes to carry the load than Jimmy Garappolo. Jimmy has the running game and defense to fall back on as we see.

Whether Mahomes has more magic we shall see.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The death of Kobe Bryant has taken a sizable chunk out of the pomp and circumstance that normally surrounds the Superbowl. The game already has legitimate comparable strengths on each side where strong arguments can be made for either team. The converging of both these things have resulted in that I still haven't quite nailed a winner. I'm leaning but usually I've figured something out by now. Times like these we can count on 1 entity to provide the guidance we seek. Vega$, bay-bee.

Opening odds:
    Chiefs: -1
    49ers: +1

Opening moneyline:
    Chiefs: -120
    49ers: +100

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/s...chup-vs-49ers/
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Do you mean 1983? Dolphins were favored by 3 points in their 27-17 loss.

1984 was the Raiders pounding the Redskins.
    The 1984 NFL year, the superbowl was early 85. Dan Marino was the QB and he and the Dolphins got crushed 38-16.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    The 1984 NFL year, the superbowl was early 85. Dan Marino was the QB and he and the Dolphins got crushed 38-16.
    ???

85 was the Bears murdering the Patriots.

EDIT: Oh, gotcha. The Niners win over the Phins. I got super confused.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

GO CHIEFS!

Main reason I want KC to win as a Vikings Fan I would hear less about Super Bowl 4.

SuperBowl4.jpg

I am really looking forward to the game. But I am also looking forward to the ads. But one thing that makes me mad is they keep showing the ads on the news and entertainment shows. Why watch the ads on game day if they show them all before the game?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    I am really looking forward to the game. But I am also looking forward to the ads. But one thing that makes me mad is they keep showing the ads on the news and entertainment shows. Why watch the ads on game day if they show them all before the game?
    Hulu for the last 2 weeks have been nothing but all the new ads, just like the last 6 years.

The only thing new to me will be the movie trailers dropping at this point.

I've been tryin to convince myself that the Chefs can win this and they could but I'm going with the 49ers. 9ers get a defensive turnover late and win by a touchdown. Gonna be a good one.
    You bet yer ass.

The announcers all agreed...win or lose Andy Reid is a Hall of Fame coach. His coaching tree is vast across the league. His offenses always work to the people there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Jeeze Terry Bradshaw can you not have your lips firmly on Jimmy Garappolo's ass. Not only do you not interview Mahomes like a pro QB would and left it to a female reporter you get mad as everyone details how special Mahomes is.

"Everyone goes how special he is ; Elway , Marino. What he does is gonna bite him in butt eventually. Tonight 49ers show it."

Even though KC is a long shot i hope they win and Mahomes teaches Bradshaw a lesson for the disrespect he was shown.

Bradshaw never liked Elway so maybe that Mahomes reminds people of him puts a negative spin on things for him, lol.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Is Super ok? or is he in a KC BBQ coma?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Chefs win. Good game, took Reid to get K.C. a Superbowl win.
    You bet yer ass.