Page 78 of 155 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2317
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

New England finally lost , I wonder if the 49ers are next ? Any given Sunday.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    The tank may be in jeopardy but I couldn't be happier that the Dolphins beat the Jets today. Adam Gase is a horrible coach who other than Nick Saban did more to run this team into the ground than anyone in the last 30 years. So having the Dolphins beat Gase today was great.
    I don't follow the Jets (that way lies madness), but Gase might well be the worst head coach they've had since Rich Kotite. Losing to the Tankfish should be a fireable sin.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I'm disappointed that my Patriots lost but I can't say that I'm completely surprised. I think Belichick softened the ground up earlier last week when SI had an article on him talk about no team in the NFL had someone like Lamar Jackson.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

ipeadvisor

That's great,
    keep going
    Guys, you are doing a great job by giving knowledge to others.
    Thanks!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

A Ravens TE before the game took a shot at the Patriots mainly their defense that the Patriots had never played anything like the Ravens offense, and the Ravens backed that talk up since the Ravens looked like the 2018 elite Rams scoring offense in a game the Ravens without sweating won 37-20, and I say that because even though the Patriots made the game watchable and reduced the lead, the Ravens kept making great plays,Ravens had the Football for more than 36 freakin minutes, Ravens won the turnover battle by more than 1 looking like the 2000 Ravens, etc.
    This was like when the Titans demolished the Patriots 34-10 last year, much like that game the Ravens always lead, and outplayed the Patriots from start to finish.

. Usually a BB Patriots team makes the other team eat those words said before game except not last night.

I see the Ravens did better than what I predicted.
    I predicted including with a tweet to ESPN GetUp That the Ravens would win the turnover battle by 1 and they won by more than 1 for the turnover battle, Ravens QB Jackson would plays a effective game with throwing the Football and he did and had a good game for running also, and the Ravens make more great plays than the Patriots which undeniably they did, and the Ravens win a great close game 24-21.

The Ravens won 37-20 in a game made an embarrassment more than once by the Ravens, the long streak BB Patriots team had of defeating 1st and 2nd year Qbs when they play the Patriots for the first time ended, the Ravens always lead in this game, won TOP by more than 10 minutes since they had the Football for most of the game, and the Ravens were a Ferrari that kept driving 218 MPH while the Patriots were a Ford Mustang that drove 170 MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I'm disappointed that my Patriots lost but I can't say that I'm completely surprised. I think Belichick softened the ground up earlier last week when SI had an article on him talk about no team in the NFL had someone like Lamar Jackson.
    Man, he was pacing up and down the sideline, taking a knee with his defense around, he was coaching his ass off. If not for the Ingram TO giving 12 the short field they might have won by more. Hell of a game.

Didn't do myself any favors by going back and forth between SNF and WATCHMEN, I missed some **** from both
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    New England finally lost , I wonder if the 49ers are next ? Any given Sunday.
    They are.
    They got lucky that the Steelers were still struggling when they played the Steelers, and the 49ers will not defeat the Seahawks in Seattle except no doubt the 49ers won't be undated before that Week 17 game.
    Maybe the Rams play better and win the rematch, and possibly the Cards bitter over not finishing vs the 49ers win that 2nd game.

The 49ers defeat the great Ravens in Baltimore looks unlikely , and the Saints with Brees back are going to demolish the 49ers winning by more than 21 points in New Orleans.
    Those are the 2 games they are most likely lose, and it would not astound me if they lost both those games because those are 2 great teams that won in Seattle vs a great Seahawks team.

NFL News...

- Cleveland cut safety Jermaine Whitehead today after he issued threats over twitter to Browns fans blasting his play and the team. Whitehead apologized but it was too late to save his job.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/04/jerma...SlPyD91RkimaEU

- Adam Gase fired back at someone asking if he should feel embarrassed at losing to a winless team in Miami. Gase fired back he had nothing to be embarrassed over. Meanwhile its said the hot seat is getting big as Sam Darnold has not taken bigger steps under Gase and why he was brought in.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The Dolphins WON TWICE yesterday because the 'coach' in title only in Gase got beat by his old team. Joe Benigno was up to about 4 of his signature 'Disgraces' 3 minutes in.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Browns and Bucs fell to 2-6 and their seasons effectively ended. There are now nine teams that are chasing draft position.
    The Steelers won their fourth in a row after an 0-4 start, and are back in contention.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I don't follow the Jets (that way lies madness), but Gase might well be the worst head coach they've had since Rich Kotite. Losing to the Tankfish should be a fireable sin.
    I was so thrilled when the Jets hired Gase because I knew he'd run the team into the ground. All us Dolphin fans knew this season was going to be painful but we have hope. Flores has his team playing WAY above their talent level and with the draft capital we have stocked up the team has the chance to get really good in the next few years just as the Patriots will finally have to face the post Brady era.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    How bad is it in Cleveland ? They lost to a 3rd string QB who was rushed into starting due to Joe Flacco's injury. A guy who hadn't taken a regular season snap all season beat the Browns today. Its clear the Browns aren't gonna make the playoffs let alone win a division.
    The problem with the Browns is you have headcase divas at the QB and top two WR positions. It would take an experienced and talented coach to handle all that ego and Kitchens just isn't there yet.

I think the number one pick will go to the Bengals. They cane very easily lose the next three games. Next week against the Ravens with a back up rookie qb. Yea they are going to get hammered.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Bold predictions:

The Eagles will play far better after their bye week. They will go undefeated in the second half and finish 12-4. Miles Sanders will really break out.
    The Bills will make the playoffs. They have upcoming games against the Dolphins, Browns, Jets, and Broncos. They will finish no worse than 10-6.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Newton is only an elite QB when fully healthy as his physicality and threat of running forces defenses to sell out to stop him. Once his body started breaking down and teams started forcing him into being a pocket passer is when you saw the struggles. Perhaps with time he could become a decent pocket passer but because he's never had to be a traditional one he's never truly learned how. Carolina would be wise just to shelve him the rest of the year and assess his health this offseason. If he seems fully healthy then give it another go with him, otherwise see if anyone wants to trade for damaged goods.
    Newton hasn't been healthy since the end of 2016. Where he suffered a broken shoulder and Norv Turner installed his system in 2018. But his body was beaten up badly and Carolina had to shut him down near end of 2018 due to this. He's not been 100% since 2015/2016 .