Page 61 of 155 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Arizona's still hanging on 27-21, with the Giants at their own 11, 2nd and 10, at the two minute warning. New York has to hope rookie Daniel Jones can take them on an 89 yard drive, in a day where he's already got 3 turnovers. No timeouts left for the G-Men, either.
    I’m sure you must’ve screamed bloody murder when Murray ran out of bounds to stop the clock, the LAST thing Arizona wanted to have happen.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

4th and 29 for the Giants from their own 4, about 45 seconds left.... after Daniel Jones had a ball dropped and was sacked twice on the previous three plays, he's hit as he throws on 4th down, and it drops harmlessly to the ground.

3 wins in a row for the Cardinals, they do reach 3-3-1, and every team in the NFC West will end Week 7 above .500. Even if Arizona loses their final 9 in a row, they'll have improved on their miserable 2018 season.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Atlanta is being bitchslapped by the Rams 30-10 late in the fourth and will soon fall to 1-6. At this point, it’s no longer a question of if head coach Dan Quinn gets the chop, but when.
    Blank has always had class. I can see him giving Quinn the season and approaching guys. But a big deal if I was Blank would be... go get an offensive coach. Each time they have tried a defensive coach it works a season or two , then fades out. My recommendation...

Kellen Moore , the Cowboys offensive coordinator. Its said Moore has really been great for Prescott and that offense. He's young (32/33) and pretty damn smart. If I was Blank , getting Moore to work with your all-pro QB , Matt Ryan , your future hall of fame WR Julio Jones and your other young stud WR Calvin Ridley needs to happen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I’m sure you must’ve screamed bloody murder when Murray ran out of bounds to stop the clock, the LAST thing Arizona wanted to have happen.
    I sighed. For all I had to fear was the threat of Daniel Jones trying to pass the Giants to victory. Saquon Barkley was the only thing threatening in the Giants offense all day, and somehow (likely he isn't fully healthy), Chase Edmonds had a better day than he did.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Colts win with a bad throw from Watson who over threw his WR , who tried to make a finger tip jump catch and deflected it into a Colts DB's hands. At 1st I thought it hit the field but replays showed it was an Int.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

The Joke continues as The Bengals fall to 0 - 7. Dalton got a qb sneak touchdown to put the Bengals down by ten with 29 seconds left. The crowd cheered like they just won the Super Bowl.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

One would think after loosing 42-24 i'd be on suicide watch....but oddly enough I feel fine.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

After the 1st half a tied game in Nashville 10-10.
    Titans got a first down on a fake punt.

Love the Uniform Combo Titans are using that is Titans Blue Jersey and Navy Pants.

Titans just scored a TD with RT throwing 1 to Sharpe.
    16-10 Titans lead Early 4th

Titans RB Henry easily run for a TD, except the Bolts scored fast with a long pass td.

23-20
    Titans need to get first downs and force the Bolts to use their remaining timeouts which now is currently 1.
    A offensive 2nd half and a competitive good game in Nashville.

1 Hell of a game in Nashville

The Titans defense was able to get a recovery in the endzone for a TD, in the most Chargers way possible the Chargers found a glorious new way to choke.
    I was wrong this wasn't a good close game this was a great close game with a amazing finish and a highly offensive 2nd Half.

23-20 The Titans won a close game vs a tenacious Chargers team. The Titans finally win their 1st home game that was highly dramatic.

I have no idea if Trubisky will ever take that next step as a QB. But when your 20/35 for 119 yards things aren't good at all. The Bears want to run the Chiefs style offense and added WR's to do that. But when your QB can't complete deep routes then your fucked .

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    The Joke continues as The Bengals fall to 0 - 7. Dalton got a qb sneak touchdown to put the Bengals down by ten with 29 seconds left. The crowd cheered like they just won the Super Bowl.
    The Bengals are a hapless terrible team that hasn't won 1 game the whole season so obvious they'll celebrate that kind of success during a pitch dark no light awful season.

Nothing wrong with their fans celebrating since they were watchable and winning before the Jaguars played great. The Bengals unlike the Dolphins are not tanking, and wow that will be a great game the Dolphins Bengals because both teams might play terrible that ends in a tie or the Bengals look great vs a undeniable tanking Dolphins team.

The more the Bears lose, the higher the pick the Raiders get from them
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Come on Eagles. The only positive in being forced to watch the Cowboys is watching them lose.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El