Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Giants seem clueless
    Maybe some one should tell
    Them Barkley is on there team��
    Dallas finally gave Moore the OC and OFF books ... everyone in the NCAA and NFL has been clamouring for Kellen Moore to get some real time in the NFL.

He has HC positions waiting for him.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Collingsworth and Michaels both brought up...Tom Brady may not even need a TE in this offense now. Given that he has Gordon , Edelman , and soon Brown if he fits in. Thus far Tom Brady is showing again , as long as he has guys line up at WR or RB , he's gonna be using them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Collingsworth and Michaels both brought up...Tom Brady may not even need a TE in this offense now. Given that he has Gordon , Edelman , and soon Brown if he fits in. Thus far Tom Brady is showing again , as long as he has guys line up at WR or RB , he's gonna be using them.
    You got to love that the Commentators state the obvious.

I wish I saw a woman that works as a Bartender and Server Samantha today when the Ravens were demolishing the Dolphins in Miami. She is a loyal Dolphins fan, and I've never seen her on a day when the Dolphins were getting demolished.

Great TNF PROmo for Panthers Bucs that has 1 Panthers fan and 1 Bucs fan both trash talking the other team, with sound effects of a Panther roaring at the end.
    Also I'm freakin amazed that in the Youtube Era what hasn't been uploaded that is the TNF we're all rivals on Fox Promo which involves multiple fans trash talking the other fans.

They won a SB and lost 1 with the 5-6 WRs and FB/RB schemes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Brown, Edelman, Gordon, plus 2 RBs who can catch in the backfield sounds scary enough. Especially when you have the Boston Massacre backing things up on the other side of the ball. Who needs a TE?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mike Tomlin ought to be good and embarrased tonight.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Here was a telling situation. After halftime Belichick told a female reporter how the team had to be prepared to adjust to changes that Tomlin would likely do in the 2nd half. So Tomlin comes out after being down 20-0 or 20-3 and tells the reporter he doesn't plan changes and that they need to execute. Like ...uhh Mike , your plan isn't working thus far. Its time to adjust to something else.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Biggest shocker has to be the Cardinals coming back because Kyler Murray after a rusty start showed resilient and was able to lead the Cards to comeback to tie the game, and the game ended in a tie.
    I was sitting at the 40 yard line for this game, and for the first 2/3 of the game, I was numb. Like, everything Arizona's offense was showing was garbage. Murray had 4 passes batted down, and was running for his life out there. Arizona had all of 58 yards of offense for the first half, and was only in it because they recovered a muffed punt and got some timely sacks and forced fumbles on Stafford from Chandler Jones and Terrell Suggs.

And then... one long pass to Larry Fitzgerald, and after practically 3 full quarters of football, Kyler Murray brings Arizona back from down 24-6 to tie it, and at one point, take a 27-24 lead in overtime.

Ties suck... but this one didn't feel depressing for Arizona fans. It was a relief to see them actually look competent on offense after the s***show that OC Mike McCoy put together with Rosen. Hell, even with a last minute plug-in RT out there, the offensive line looked infinitely better.

This being said, Detroit almost Lions'ed the game, and a lot of other teams would have outright put their boot on Arizona's throat. They get the Ravens team that won 59-10 over Miami in Baltimore next week. I do not predict an Arizona win. They're always abysmal in East Coast road games. Always.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

My Lions friends are posting ...

"0-0-16 baby!"

Pittsburgh losing in NE is nothing new but usually there's some competitive spirit.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Looking at some highlights from around the league, noting that in Bruce Arians' debut with Tampa Bay, the supposed reclamation project on a certain crab burglar did not go well. Jameis Winston's tendency to commit stupid turnovers was on display, and he threw 3 INTs, including two pick-sixes.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Pittsburgh losing in NE is nothing new but usually there's some competitive spirit.
    New England's defense was looking like it could be one of the best in the NFL before the season started, with both a secondary and a linebacker corps near the top of the league.
    Dark does not mean deep.

According to CBS , Nick Foles has a broken left clavicle. He's out for the season.
    That hit made my shoulder wince!

Big winners this week were Cowboys and Chargers, I thought. Both teams looked really solid.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 09-08-2019 at 09:52 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    4. I have a friend that is a Dolphins fan and another friend that is a Browns fan. My question to you all is should I have the police do a wellness check on them now that the games are over?
    Nahhhhh! Week 1 is always a shitshow with cynics calling it the fifth preseason game. Most teams look like crap before rebounding. I think your buddies will be okay, if that Dolphins fan knew before yesterday that his team was going to stink on wheat, then yesterday confirmed his suspicion.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Well after Miami's blowout loss it appears that a number of Dolphins players have pushed their agents to look at potential trades.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/d...-blowout-loss/