Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Chiefs need talent on defense. The next draft has to add defense clearly. Its clear the Chiefs aren't gonna win the division this way without a better defense and getting Mahomes healthy with his ankle to make plays as he can.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

KC will likely go 4-3 after Thursday. They just aren't playing good at all. Defense is an issue. They should have hired Rex Ryan and used his blitzing 3-4 system fully. Changing your entire defense in one year hasn't worked. I'll be shocked if KC can win 7 games the way its going.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I don't know, like I said Denver's secondary is a mess. Almost all they're corners are injured. I don't know how much KC's bad D will affect things as I look at if the Broncos offense can keep up with what Mahomes should be able to do. Denver will have to run it really well (which is possible to do to this Chiefs D) and have a really big time of possession advantage.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Colts had a banged up defense and beat KC. The Chiefs literally let Houston run all over them. Yeah I'll be stunned if they win 7 games this year.

Well it could be worse . Mahomes may struggle with his ankle issue , but he's not leading the league in turnovers as Baker Mayfield has thus far. 12 turnovers with his WR having a ball pop outta his hands on a turnover Int.

Stupid Browns. I can't stand Pete Carroll and once again he wins.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

How bad is the NY Jets been with their offense ? A stat showed that Amari Cooper for the Cowboys has over 500+ yards receiving and 5 TD's thus far in the season. The Jets combined WR's all of them have only 396 total yards receiving on 42 receptions and no TD's. This is how bad its been.

Good win for Houston today. If they beat Indy next week, they will leave the rest of their division in the dust.

Adam Gase has this weird stat as a head coach. Out of 54 career games coached with the Dolphins and Jets , 28 of those games has been with a backup QB starting due to injuries to the starters.

The Arizona/Atlanta game is developing somewhat into the shootout I thought it would be going into the half... it's already 20-10 at half. Kyler Murray is 16-19 for 190 yards and a TD, Matt Ryan is 11-13 for 93 yards in a TD. The Falcons are mostly trailing because of an awful defense, penalties, and for whatever reason, their hot-seat-sittin' coach is trying to RUN the ball when Arizona's starting an abysmal secondary against Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, and Austin Hooper (and on that last one, Arizona can't cover TEs to save their lives).

It's the first time Arizona has had 17 points in a half since the final game of the Bruce Arians era, and if they win today, it would be only their second home win since Arians left.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The Jets are somehow beating the Cowboys at the half.

Looks like the beginning of panic time for Dallas.
    21-6 J.E.T.S. at halftime.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Tie game in Arizona with 11 minutes left, 27-27.

This looks like it's gonna go 37-34 or something before all is said and done.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 10-13-2019 at 04:03 PM.

How bad is it for the Titans and Marcus Mariota ? He was benched in the 2nd half. The Titans and Bucs have big decisions ahead for the 2015 QB class of QB's and given the expectations both have continued to not live up to.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    How bad is it for the Titans and Marcus Mariota ? He was benched in the 2nd half. The Titans and Bucs have big decisions ahead for the 2015 QB class of QB's and given the expectations both have continued to not live up to.
    When Ryan Tannehill is considered a better option than you... damn.