Page 18 of 155 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Josh Allen tearing up the Giants' defense, especially through the air. Ground game isn't doing badly either.

New England is going to create a decent cushion and then take the peddle off the gas for Flores' sake. It'll probably end up something like a 24-3 affair because of that mercy. But they could hang 60+ on this pathetic team if they really wanted to.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Fantastic Member

The Miami Dolphins are so bad that Patrick Fitzgerald had more INT return yards against him than he had positive passing yards against the Patriots.

Its beyond pathetic. You barely even see any effort. Unless I'm just looking through rose-colored glasses, I thought the 0-16 Lions and Browns TRIED. They were awful, but there were some games they competed and had a chance. Its only two weeks in but there's no effort in either of these games. Not even trying to hide the tank.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by DungeonmasterJim View Post
    The Miami Dolphins are so bad that Patrick Fitzgerald had more INT return yards against him than he had positive passing yards against the Patriots.
    Is he going to manage the 0.0 passer rating?
    Dark does not mean deep.

F this. I am done. I am done watching football for the year. They should fold the franchise, I am done.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    F this. I am done. I am done watching football for the year. They should fold the franchise, I am done.
    Okay, perhaps I over retracted. It was a good, clean game, despite a couple people getting hut. Good Sportsmanship on display all around. Am I right?
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

I actually watched most of that Miami game. It was actually closer than the score makes it seem. The Miami defense actually played quite well and kept the game far closer than it had a right to be. Problem was that the offense was a constant 3 and out and had something like 2 1st downs through 3 quarters. By then they were gassed from being on the field the whole game and the Miami offense decided to make it a blowout.

The Tank for Tua movement is looking great. Though to be fair I don't want Tua as he only looks great against much inferior opponents. Seems like every time he plays a top defense he sucks. Makes me believe that the overwhelming talent advantage that Alabama has against most teams gives him the appearance of being good.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trouble for the Saints? Drew Brees is on the sidelines, having hurt his throwing hand in a previous series. Teddy Bridgewater is in the game.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-15-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Flacco's actually playing pretty good for the Broncos. Sadly the offensive line still eats a big donkey...you know.

Flacco rising from the ashes.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Bears win with 1 second left.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

The Raiders offense looks solid when they have Jacobs in as RB....but when he's not...the Carr stalls....

SMH...

I'll give the Raiders this....they could have made it interesting in the 3rd...but those two INTs by Carr killed them....and my fantasy match. I'm down 11.7 points....he has Julio Jones and I have Desean Jackson....its gunna be close
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Bears win with 1 second left.
    Well, the roughing the passer that helped put them in position was complete bullcrap. Broncos benefited from a horrible roughing call on Flacco earlier in the game too, but this came at a much more costly time. That said, Broncos didn't really deserve it anyway. You can't just show up late in the fourth quarter, show up all game. And after the bad roughing call they were the ones who then gave up a long 4th and 15 conversion that definitively put Chi in position for the FG. Any clock controversy aside.

Had the Broncos won it would have been a major steal of a win. Bears just stole it back instead.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-15-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Big Ben is going for an MRI on his elbow... no word on the severity of his injury, but Baltimore and Cleveland are looking better for an upset in the AFC North going forward if he isn't there.

For me, if he isn't there, I can root for the Steelers for the first time in a long time.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.